Media requesting press credentials for a Minnesota United match must submit a request via the form below no later than 48 hours prior to kickoff. Press credentials may be given on a single-match or full-season status. The below form must be submitted for every single-match credential.
Credentials and photo bibs can be picked up beginning two hours prior to kickoff. Please be prepared to present photo identification upon arrival.
Weekly Training Schedule
Weekly training schedules are sent from the MNUFC Communications team to individuals on the media distribution list. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to that list.
Training Sessions Open To Media
All MNUFC training sessions are open to media. Media are welcome to attend a practice to capture photo and video footage and interview players and coaches upon the conclusion of every training session.
- Media who plan to attend a training session are encouraged to alert the MNUFC Communications team by 6:00 p.m. CT the evening prior to the session.
- Media will be alerted to any changes in training field locations. MNUFC generally trains at the National Sports Center in Blaine, Minnesota (1700 105th Ave NE, Blaine, MN 55449).
- Media should plan to park in the North Main Lot or Lot A next to the Sports Hall at the National Sports Center. Parking in the back lot (Lot B) is prohibited.
- Media will be allowed to photograph/film training for a minimum of 15 minutes either at the beginning or end of the session. MNUFC reserves the right to close a training session at any time.
- All MNUFC players and coaches will be made available for interviews for 15 minutes upon the conclusion of each training session unless otherwise noted.
- As per MLS Media Access Policy, the following actions may result in seizure of credential and/or ejection of its wearer from the training facility.
- Requesting autographs at any time.
- Taking personal photographs with players/coaches.
- Using credential for family or friends of working media members.
- Conducting unauthorized interviews.
- Unprofessional behavior (Consumption of alcoholic beverages, failure to abide by posted rules, etc.).
MNUFC Front Office
4150 Olson Memorial Hwy., Suite 300
Golden Valley, MN 55422
National Sports Center
MNUFC trains at the National Sports Center in Blaine, Minnesota. The grounds are home to 3.8 million visitors annually and have hosted numerous sporting events. The National Sports Center features more than 50 full-sized soccer fields, a training facility and dormitories.
1700 105th Ave NE
Blaine, MN 55449
Important Phone Numbers
Phone: (763) 331.8788