All guests at Allianz Field are strongly encouraged to wear face coverings. Face coverings are required for guests ages two (2) and older in all indoor spaces unless actively eating or drinking. This includes clubs, the Atomic Data Suite Level, Black & Blue Team Stores and restrooms. Minnesota United strongly encourages all eligible people to get vaccinated and believes that vaccination is unequivocally the most important step that can be taken to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and avoid significant illness.
Get to know the dos and don'ts of Allianz Field. Please note that this document contains information for a typical gameday, some changes may occur without this page being updated. Check the gameday guide for your specific match for any changes.
- Stadium Entry: For the convenience of any guest with a disability, all gates at Allianz Field are equipped with easily accessible lines to minimize wait times. All entry lanes at Allianz Field are ADA compliant. If you have a medical condition or a medical card that prevents you from being inspected by a metal detector or passing through a magnetometer, an alternative method of screening will be used
- ADA Seating Options: For ADA-accessible seating tickets, contact the Minnesota United Ticket Office at 763.4SOCCER (763.476.2237) or visit us online at mnufc.com/tickets
- ADA Parking Options/Purchasing: To purchase ADA parking options, please visit our parking page
- ADA Drop Off Locations: The Allianz Field ADA drop off point is located on the east side of the stadium which can be accessed from Pascal St. N and Central Ave W
- Closed Captioning: Closed captioning can be found on the ribbon board in front of Section 118 in the southeast corner of Allianz Field
- Assisted Listening Devices: Assisted listening devices are available for checkout at the guest services booth located behind Section 08 on MNUFC gamedays
- Wheelchairs: A limited number of wheelchairs are available at each gate to assist in getting guests from the gates to their seating area and back. If assistance is needed, guests should notify the closest guest experience staff representative to request wheelchair assistance when they arrive at the stadium via any entry gate. Wheelchair assistance is limited to getting to and from seating sections, and emergency assistance. If a guest wishes to have a wheelchair for general use while visiting Allianz Field, they will need to arrange to bring their own wheelchair to the stadium
All properly identified guide, signal and service animals are welcome within the gates of Allianz Field. All other animals are prohibited from the interior of the stadium.
The MNUFC app provides fans with exclusive team content including videos, photo galleries, news and more, plus get maps to help with navigating Allianz Field.
App-Based Ride Services
App-based ride services will have a designated pick-up and drop-off area. This area will be located on St. Anthony Avenue on the southeast corner of the stadium just outside of the Element Southeast Entry.
Child Identification Wristbands
Guests may pick up a wristband from the guest services booth located behind section 8 that indicates their seat location for their child in the event that they become separated.
Emergency & Evacuation Procedures
Please report an emergency to the nearest staff representative, or text keyword “MNUFCHelp” followed by your message to 69050 for assistance.
Being prepared in the event of an emergency is one of the most important things to remember. Please make yourself familiar with the closest exit or emergency exit in your area. In the event you are separated in an evacuation, parties should pre-designate a meeting location outside the stadium. If you have any question about the nearest exit locations, please ask one of the many Guest Experience Staff for assistance. Always remember to remain calm and follow the instructions of the staff and public address announcements. For everyone’s safety please evacuate your area in an orderly manner.
If you have feedback regarding a Minnesota United gameday please email firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out this guest feedback form.
All fan mail should be sent to 4150 Olson Memorial Highway, Suite 300, Golden Valley, MN 55422.
The First Aid Room is located on the concourse behind Section 25. Additionally, first aid teams can be found throughout the concourse. A Mother’s Room can be found on the concourse behind Section 19 for any mother that needs to pump or nurse.
Lost & Found
All items should be brought to the Guest Services Booth behind Section 8 on the main concourse. These items will be held at the Guest Services Booth until the end of the game. Upon the completion of the game, all items will be logged and stored for 30 days at 24/7 Security Control. After 30 days, all items will be donated or disposed of.
On Event Day:
Lost and found is located at the Guest Services Booth in the Northeast corner of the stadium. Items that have been found can be brought to the Guest Services Booth or given to an MNUFC staff member.
Any unclaimed items remaining after the conclusion of an Allianz Field event will be placed at 24/7 Security Control at Allianz Field. Please contact the Allianz Field Security Control office directly at 612.928.2400 for more information.
*Any unclaimed items remaining after the conclusion of the season will be donated or properly disposed of.*
Lost Children & Fans
Children and/or fans who are separated from their family or friends will be escorted by a stadium staff member to the Guest Services Booth (located on the concourse by Section 8).
Roster cards will be distributed pregame at all gates during all MNUFC regular season MLS games. There are a limited number of roster cards so be sure to arrive early to get yours!
All patrons must have a reserved ticket for a disabled seating area. For ADA-accessible seating tickets, contact the Minnesota United Ticket Office at 763.4SOCCER (763.476.2237) or visit online at mnufc.com/tickets.
Guests are strongly encouraged to call in advance of the match to ensure availability. To switch regular seating tickets to disabled seating tickets ON GAMEDAY please visit the Minnesota United Ticket Office located in the northeast corner of the stadium. Changes on gameday will only be made if disabled seating tickets are still available.
Children Ticket Policy
Children two-years-old or younger are allowed free admission into MNUFC games while accompanied by a ticketed adult. Children must remain on the adult’s lap throughout the event.
Groups of 10 or more are able to purchase group discounted tickets by visiting mnufc.com/tickets or by calling 763.4SOCCER. Fan experiences are also available based on size of group. Discounted group tickets must be purchased at least 24 hours in advance and are not available on gameday.
To check availability or to join The Preserve waiting list, please call 763.4SOCCER or visit the season tickets tab on mnufc.com.
Single Game Tickets
Single game tickets are available for all Minnesota United matches at mnufc.com/tickets or at the Ticket Office two hours before kickoff on the day of the game. The Ticket Office is located in the northeast corner of Allianz Field. Single game tickets have limited availability so be sure to check online or call 763.4SOCCER to get more information.
Tickets for the Supporters Section (Sections 20–24) at Allianz Field are general admission and are sold on a first-come, first-served basis. Fans without Supporters Section tickets will not be allowed into these sections. Supporters Sections will be filled with fans standing, chanting and singing. Visiting team colors are not permitted in the Supporters Section and visiting supporters may be relocated to another part of the stadium.
A limited number of wheelchairs are available at each gate to assist in getting guests to and from the gates to their seating area. If assistance is needed, guests should notify the closest guest experience staff representative to request wheelchair assistance when they arrive to the stadium via any entry gate. Wheelchair assistance is limited to getting to and from seating sections, and emergency assistance. If a guest wishes to have a wheelchair for general use while visiting Allianz Field, they will need to arrange to bring their own wheelchair to the stadium.
All alcohol sales within the gates of Allianz Field will end at the 75-minute mark for Minnesota United games. Minnesota United staff members strongly encourage all fans to exercise responsible consumption of alcoholic beverages. Fans should be aware of the following policies during Minnesota United games and all major events at Allianz Field:
- Stadium management reserves the right to change these policies and procedures at any time without warning
- Any fan that shows signs of impairment and/or intoxication may not be allowed to enter or may be removed from Allianz Field and subject to arrest
- No alcoholic beverages served inside the stadium can be taken outside the stadium
- No alcoholic beverages served inside the stadium can be taken outside the stadium
- State of Minnesota law prohibits the sale of alcoholic beverages to persons under 21 years of age. All fans should be prepared to show proper identification to the concessionaire staff member.
- Proper identification is any official government issued identification
- Please note: We cannot accept clipped IDs with paperwork as a form of Identification
- Concessionaire staff members reserve the right to deny services to fans that show signs of impairment and/or intoxication
- Fans providing alcoholic beverages to persons less than 21 years of age may be ejected from Allianz Field and subject to arrest
- Fans possessing alcohol that do not have proper identification when requested by a concessionaire or security staff member may be ejected
- A maximum of two alcoholic beverages will be sold per person per transaction
It is the responsibility of each guest to ensure that they have a safe means of transportation when leaving the facility.
All guests will be subject to a search of their person and possessions prior to entering Allianz Field. Guests should be prepared to open their bags to be inspected upon direction by security staff. Guests may be asked to move/remove items from their bags in order to complete a full inspection. All bags brought into Allianz Field must be compliant with the clear bag policy. (See Clear Bag Policy)
Balloons & Other Inflatables
Balloons and other inflatable objects are not permitted inside of Allianz Field. (See Prohibited Items List)
Binoculars are allowed inside Allianz Field however they must be brought into the stadium in compliance with the clear bag policy. They must not be in their own case that exceeds the permissible size for non-clear bags.
Fans are welcome to bring any non-flash, still cameras into Allianz Field to take pictures of the game or of the facility itself. Cameras must have a lens that is less than six inches in length to be able to bring the camera into Allianz Field. Video cameras, tripods, monopods, and selfie sticks are prohibited. All cameras are subject to search and all camera cases are subject to the Clear Bag Policy standards. (See Clear Bag Policy)
Clear Bag Policy
To better ensure fan safety and expedite entry to Allianz Field, Minnesota United has a clear bag policy that limits the size and type of bags that can be brought into the stadium.
Minnesota United encourages fans not to bring a bag. The following, however, are permitted:
- One clear bag no larger than 12" x 6" x 12" or a one-gallon clear freezer bag (Ziploc or similar)
- Guests may carry a small clutch bag or purse no larger than 6.5" x 4.5" (approximately the size of a hand), with or without a strap
- Diaper Bags
Code of Conduct
Major League Soccer, Minnesota United and Allianz Field are committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable gameday experience for all fans visiting MLS stadiums and facilities. MLS and its clubs are also deeply committed to fostering an inclusive environment, free of discrimination and harassment. This Fan Code of Conduct addresses conduct that is inconsistent with these goals and detracts from the gameday experience.
The following conduct is prohibited in Allianz Field and all parking lots, facilities and areas controlled by Minnesota United or MLS:
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, threatening or violent in nature, including verbal or physical harassment of match officials, players, staff or fans
- Conduct that is illegal
- Conduct that results in damage to the venue or other personal property
- Displaying signs, symbols, images, using language or making gestures that are threatening, abusive, or discriminatory, including on the basis of race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, ability, and/or sexual orientation
- Displaying signs, symbols or images for commercial purposes or for electioneering, campaigning or advocating for or against any candidate, political party, legislative issue, or government action
- Entering or attempting to enter the field, the field track, the tunnel or any other location other than that permitted by the fan’s ticket or credential
- Possession of an unauthorized pyrotechnic device, smoke or firework or other Prohibited Items*
- Throwing objects of any kind, including streamers
- Failing to follow requests from venue staff regarding stadium operations, policies and emergency response procedures
- Declining to promptly return a ball that enters the stands
- Irresponsible use or consumption of alcohol or other substances
- Making unauthorized transmissions or play-by-play accounts of the game
- Any behavior that otherwise targets other fans or interferes with other fans’ enjoyment of the game
Any fan who violates any of these provisions may be subject to penalty, including, but not limited to, ejection without refund, loss of ticket privileges for future games and revocation of season tickets. Any fan who (1) conducts themselves in an extremely disruptive or dangerous manner (Level 1 Offenses), or (2) commits multiple violations during a 12-month period, may be banned from attending future MLS matches for up to a year or longer. Level 1 Offenses include, but are not limited to, violent behavior, threatening, abusive or discriminatory conduct or language, trespassing or throwing objects onto the field, use or possession of unauthorized pyrotechnics or other dangerous Prohibited Items, or illegal conduct.
Depending on the nature and severity of the violation, individuals who violate this Fan Code of Conduct may be required to submit a written request for readmission and participate in an online Fan Code of Conduct Education Class (FCEC) in order to be reinstated.
Please note that MLS and its clubs reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone who has engaged in harassment of match officials, opposing team members, staff or other fans or who have otherwise violated this Code of Conduct using social or digital media or other forms of communication.
The listed behaviors are prohibited based on safety and violations will be subject to sanctions.
Minnesota United may also sanction a supporters group for violations of the Fan Code of Conduct.
MLS fans have the right to expect an environment where:
- Fans are encouraged to cheer, sing and otherwise support their club while remaining respectful and courteous to their fellow patrons, referees and opposing club fans and players
- Fans enjoy the soccer experience free from fighting, thrown objects, attempts to enter the playing field, political or inciting messages and disorderly behavior, including foul, sexist, racial, obscene or abusive language or gestures
- Fans comply with requests from stadium staff regarding stadium policies and emergency response procedures
- Fans promptly and carefully return the ball to a stadium staff member or the ball kid on the sidelines by handing the ball back down to field level in the event that a soccer ball enters the stands. Do not throw the ball back onto the field, this will obstruct play
- Alcoholic beverages are consumed in a responsible manner and only by those of legal age
- Fans conduct themselves in a lawful manner to avoid incidents in the stadium and in the parking lots
ANY PERSON FAILING TO ABIDE BY THIS CODE OF CONDUCT IS SUBJECT TO SANCTIONS, INCLUDING EJECTION, BANISHMENT AND ARREST.
In addition to the MLS Fan Code of Conduct, the league has created a Pledge to Fans that protects fans’ rights within and around the facility.
MLS Pledge to Fans
- Be able to watch the match in a safe, clean and healthy environment
- Be treated in a courteous, consistent and professional manner
- Be treated with dignity and respect by other spectators attending the match and those organizing the event
- Be able to “support” his or her club, provided that the support is in good taste and neither adversely impacts the event experience of fellow spectators nor negatively impacts the match
- Expect displays of good sportsmanship
- Expect timely and accurate information related to the match
Costumes are permitted, but masks or facial coverings must be removed during the security screening process, on the concourse and at all concession/retail locations. Masks or facial coverings may only be worn within the stadium bowl in the ticketed seating area as long as they do not create a distraction for other fans. Costumes with sharp edges or tips, including all metal or hard plastic costume accessories and props are not allowed. Additionally, costumes are subject to further security screening. MNUFC reserves the right to ask anyone to remove their mask or costume due to stadium security measures.
To ensure the safety and security of all fans at Allianz Field, MNUFC reserves the right to ask anyone scantily clad or with clothing deemed to be derogatory, profane or offensive to either remove the item or cover up prior to being permitted entry into or while inside the venue. Those who refuse to abide by this policy will be denied entry or removed from Allianz Field.
For the safety of all guests and staff, all drones and unmanned aerial vehicles are prohibited at Allianz Field without prior written consent from Minnesota United and Allianz Field.
Fans that refuse to follow the direction of stadium staff, designated security or fail to comply with the Fan Code of Conduct may be subject to ejection without refund, revocation of season tickets and may be in violation of city ordinances, resulting in possible arrest and prosecution.
Fans are reminded that attempting to enter or access the playing field without the proper credentials may be considered trespassing and is grounds for immediate ejection and/or arrest.
Game Cancellation Policy
As per our ticket policy, management shall not issue a refund provided you are given the right, within twelve months of the event, to attend a rescheduled event or to exchange this ticket for a ticket comparable in price and location to another similar event as designated by management.
Definition of official game in the event of incomplete game:
- If a game is postponed after kickoff at any point prior to to its conclusion, the game will be rescheduled for recommencement and any remaining game time will be completed as soon as is practical
- International Friendly (MNUFC playing)
- If a game is terminated after the end of the first half, but before the end of the second half, and the termination is not due to the conduct of one of the teams, the game is considered complete
- US Open Cup
- If a match is terminated after the end of the first half of a match, but before the end of the second half with one of the teams winning, and the termination is not due to the conduct of one of the teams, the match is considered complete, and the team winning at the time of the termination shall be the winner
All persons entering Allianz Field will have their bags searched and will be escorted through a magnetometer or will be screened using hand held metal detectors. Those that have medical conditions that keep them from going through magnetometers will be provided an alternative screening process.
Noisemakers are not permitted within the general seating areas of Allianz Field. For information regarding supporter privileges please refer to section “Supporters Groups.”
Prohibited items must be returned to vehicles or disposed of before entering the stadium. There are no provisions to check items at the gates and items abandoned outside the gates will be confiscated.
The following is a list of items that are prohibited in Allianz Field:
- Aerosol cans
- Animals (except service animals)
- Backpacks, luggage, grocery bags, duffel bags, large bags, large purses or large camera cases (See Bag Policy)
- Balls (beach balls, footballs, baseballs, etc.)
- Banners (see Supporter Section Policy & Fan Code of Conduct)
- Flags that are 3’x5’ or smaller are allowed, but cannot obstruct other fans views
- Beverages or liquids in cans, glass bottles or boxes
- Camcorders and tripods
- Cameras with lenses over six inches long
- Cans, bottles, thermoses – Transparent, plastic, empty water bottles are permitted
- Confetti and streamers
- Coolers of any kind, including small soft pack coolers
- Illegal drugs
- Laptops, iPads, tablets or other large electronic devices
- Laser pointers
- Markers (permanent) and/or paint
- Noisemaking devices (See Supporter Section Policy)
- Objects that can be used as projectiles (sticks, bats, clubs, poles, frisbees, etc.)
- Sticks or flag poles (See Supporter Section Policy)
- Selfie sticks
- Tobacco products
- Video cameras
Other items that may risk the safety or viewing/listening enjoyment of the guests may be prohibited.
In accordance with MLS, Minnesota United and Allianz Field security, patrons may not exit and re-enter Allianz Field using the same ticket.
Resale of Tickets/Scalping
Allianz Field guests that purchase tickets from someone other than MNUFC or SeatGeek do so at their own risk and with the understanding that the tickets purchased from a secondary ticket provider could be counterfeit. Minnesota United and Allianz Field are not responsible for, and will not provide a replacement or refund of any kind for invalid tickets purchased through a secondary ticket provider. Please report any potential illegal scalping activity to the nearest Security Representative or Saint Paul Police Officer.
Seat cushions are permitted within Allianz Field. However, all seat cushions must not exceed 1” in thickness and cannot have a chair back, pockets or pouches.
Tobacco use of any kind is not permitted within the perimeter of Allianz Field at any time before, during or after the game. In addition to tobacco products, the use of e-cigarettes and vaporizers on the premises is prohibited.
Allianz Field welcomes fans with strollers. However, strollers are prohibited from all stadium seating sections and concourse areas. All strollers must be checked-in at the Guest Services Booth, located on the concourse near Section 8. Premium ticket-holders with strollers must check them in at the Premium Entry desk.
There are several different supporters groups that attend MNUFC games and take advantage of the safe-standing sections on the south end of Allianz Field. Some of these supporters groups have special privileges that allow them to bring in noisemakers, flags and banners. All of the previously listed items must be preapproved and may not leave Sections 20-24. All preapproved prohibited items must be brought in through the Bell Bank Southwest Entry.
Banners, Flags, and Signs:
- All Banners, flags, and signs must be preapproved by MNUFC
- Banners, flags and signs are permitted and encouraged within the Supporters Sections (Sec. 20 – 24) of the stadium provided they comply with the following requirements:
- All banners, flags and signage are subject for inspection before entry to the stadium to ensure there are no safety concerns and comply with the below requirements
- Banners must be event-related and may not be commercial or political in nature; banners may not include advertisements, logos or political endorsements/slogans
- Banners may not contain images, words or other information that is (or could be construed as being) derogatory, obscene, profane, indecent, vulgar, offensive, graphic, dangerous, inappropriate, objectionable or in “poor taste.”
- Banners may not interfere with the view or enjoyment of others and are not allowed to block the view of multiple seats
- Banners may not block concourse areas or stairways within the seating bowl
- Banners may not be constructed of wood, metal or any other material that could cause harm to others
- Banners (or parts thereof) may not be used as projectiles
Banners may be hung only with the permission of club and stadium management. If approved, banners may be hung only with rope, string or plastic ties and may not block any existing signage or vents, or damage any stadium walls, paint, railings, glass, etc.
- Musical instruments or any types of noisemaking devices used in the Supporters Sections must be preapproved by Minnesota United or are otherwise not permitted inside Allianz Field. This includes, but is not limited to, items such as whistles, musical instruments, vuvuzelas, air horns, speakers, megaphones and other electronic sound devices
- Once approved, noisemaking devices may only be used in the Supporter Sections (Sec. 20-24) of the stadium
- Noisemakers that are not preapproved and/or are used outside of the designated areas will be confiscated
- All megaphones being used must be pointed away from the field of play at all times
Sticks and Flag Poles:
- All flag poles or banners on poles must be constructed of hollow PVC pipe poles
- All poles are not to be used as projectiles or in any sort of fashion that may endanger fans, players or staff
Tailgating at Allianz Field is prohibited.
Umbrellas are prohibited from Allianz Field. Those that bring them to the gate will be asked to return them to their vehicles.
Visiting Team supporter groups are encouraged to shout, cheer and show their team pride while maintaining a safe and enjoyable experience for fans. They may be granted the same privileges and are subject to the same disciplinary actions as the home supporters. All banners, flags, instruments and other prohibited items must be preapproved by MNUFC and Allianz Field event operations staff.
- Supporters will enter through the Northeast East Entry
- Those with preapproved prohibited items that are exempt will enter at the Northeast East Entry at the pre-determined meeting time
- Visiting supporters will be located in section 108 which is located in the upper east stands in the northeast corner of Allianz Field
There are two (2) ATMs provided by Bell Bank located along the main concourse of Allianz Field. One located inside the Bell Bank Southwest Entry and the second located inside the Northwest West Entry.
Baby Changing Stations
Baby changing stations can be found in all restrooms within Allianz Field.
Allianz Field is located at 400 Snelling Ave N, Saint Paul, MN 55104 in the Midway neighborhood, just off of Interstate 94 and Snelling Avenue.
West of Allianz Field:
To get to Allianz Field from Minneapolis, take Interstate 94 East to Snelling Avenue. Proceed North on Snelling Avenue and Allianz Field will be on your right.
North of Allianz Field:
To access Allianz Field from the North, take either Interstate 35W or 35E south to Interstate 94. If coming from Interstate 35E, take Interstate 94 West to the Snelling Avenue exit. Proceed on to Snelling Avenue North and Allianz Field will be on your right. If coming from Interstate 35W, take Interstate 94 East to the Snelling Avenue exit. Proceed North on Snelling Avenue and Allianz Field will be on your right.
East of Allianz Field:
To access Allianz Field from the East, take Interstate 94 West to Snelling Avenue. Proceed North on Snelling Avenue and Allianz Field will be on your right.
South of Allianz Field:
To access Allianz Field from the South, take either Interstate 35W or 35E north to Interstate 94. If coming from Interstate 35E, take Interstate 94 West to the Snelling Avenue exit. Proceed on to Snelling Avenue North and Allianz Field will be on your right. If coming from Interstate 35W, take Interstate 94 East to the Snelling Avenue exit. Proceed North on Snelling Avenue and Allianz Field will be on your right.
For the convenience of guests with disabilities, all gates are equipped with accessible lines to minimize wait times. All lanes for entry into the stadium are ADA compliant. If you have a medical condition/Medical card that prevents you from passing through a magnetometer or being wanded, an alternative method of screening will be used.
There are seven gates for entry for fans into Allianz Field. The Bell Bank Southwest Entry, Element Southeast Entry, Northeast East Entry, Northeast North Entry, M Health Fairview Northwest Entry, Northwest West Entry, and the Premium entrance are all available for fans to enter Allianz Field on a gameday. Fans must have a premium ticket to enter through the premium entrance. (See Amenities Map)
The Great Lawn is a large grassy area measuring almost a full acre on the north end of Allianz Field. This space will be used on gamedays to host pregame fan festivals and other fan activation zones. Pay close attention to our website and social media outlets for information about all the happenings on the Great Lawn.
The Media Entrance is located on the southwest side of Allianz Field. Only those with proper credentials will be permitted to enter through the Media Entrance.
Official Minnesota United team merchandise is available at in-stadium team stores on home gamedays. Team stores open at gate open and are located around Allianz Field on the Main Concourse:
- Section 01
- Section 07
- Section 18
- Section 26
In addition to gamedays, The Black and Blue Team Store presented by Fanatics, located behind section 01 will be open four days a week to provide fans with a convenient way to purchase MNUFC merchandise. Listed below are the hours of operations for the Black and Blue Team store..
- Wednesday: 12:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 12:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Friday: 12:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 12:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
In addition to gameday sales, Minnesota United merchandise is also available on the team website.
Public restrooms are located along the main concourse of Allianz Field and are all ADA accessible. ADA-accessible family restrooms can be found behind sections 9, 19, 25, 30 and 36.
Allianz Field and Minnesota United are committed to creating a sustainable and environmentally conscientious facility. A three-bag system will be used to limit the amount of waste produced at Allianz Field. On gamedays, please help us by sorting your waste into the organics, recycling or trash receptacles.
Wi-Fi is available to fans throughout Allianz Field. Log on to #AtomicData AllianzField FanWiFi for access to the internet.