MATCHUP QUICK FACTS
- Minnesota battled to a 0-0 draw on Sunday with Real Salt Lake. It was the third time this season the Loons kept RSL off the board.
- Dayne St. Clair earned his second MLS clean sheet on Sunday with four saves.
- Both of St. Clair’s clean sheets have come against RSL.
- The Loons defeated FC Cincinnati 7-1 at Allianz Field in their first MLS meeting last season.
- Jan Gregus provided three assists — the gentleman’s hat trick — last time out against FC Cincinnati.
- Ike Opara, Hassani Dotson, Ethan Finlay and Kevin Molino were the current Loons who netted goals in the 7-1 win.
- This will be Minnesota’s first game against an opponent not in a playoff spot since September 2 when it traveled to Houston Dynamo.
- Yuya Kubo is the only FC Cincinnati player with multiple goals this season.
- FC Cincinnati has scored eight goals this MLS season, the least in MLS. It is the only team with fewer than 10 goals.
- Both teams have conceded 21 goals in regular season play.
- Minnesota goalkeepers have made 51 saves, the third-most in the league.
- FC Cincinnati players have committed 200 fouls this year, the fourth most in MLS.
- Cincinnati has kept its opponent off the score sheet seven times this year, among the best in the league, only behind Columbus Crew SC’s nine.
- Raheem Edwards leads MLS with an average of 1.08 assists per 90 minutes played.
- Frankie Amaya is tied with six cautions for the most in the league.
- Saad Abdul-Salaam, Ike Opara and James Musa all were in the Sporting Kansas City organization in 2017.