Major League Soccer today announced the schedule and broadcast details for the remainder of the 2020 MLS regular season. The regular season culminates with MLS Decision Day 2020 presented by AT&T on Sunday, November 8 on ABC, FS1, TSN, and TVA Sports.
Remaining 2020 Regular Schedule
|SAT 10/3||FC Cincinnati||7:00 p.m.||Fox Sports North||SKOR North|
|TUE 10/6||@ Nashville SC||7:30 p.m.||Fox Sports North||SKOR North|
|SUN 10/11||@ FC Dallas||7:30 p.m.||Fox Sports North||SKOR North|
|WED 10/14||Chicago Fire||7:00 p.m.||Fox Sports North||SKOR North|
|SUN 10/18||Houston Dynamo||7:00 p.m.||Fox Sports North||SKOR North|
|SAT 10/24||@ FC Cincinnati||6:30 p.m.||Fox Sports North||SKOR North|
|WED 10/28||Colorado Rapids||7:00 p.m.||Fox Sports North||SKOR North|
|SUN 11/1||@ Sporting Kansas City||6:30 p.m.||Fox Sports North||SKOR North|
|SUN 11/8||FC Dallas||5:30 p.m.||Fox Sports North||SKOR North|
* Subject to change, will play on FSN, FSN+ or FSGo
For the safety of our players, staff and fans, Minnesota United has made the decision to play games behind closed doors for the foreseeable future. We continue to monitor and evaluate the situation with the input of government and health officials. As in Phase 1, fans will be able to catch MNUFC games through our partners FOX Sports North and SKOR North.
MLS Decision Day 2020 presented by AT&T will feature all 26 teams in action and could have major implications on the MLS Golden Boot presented by Audi, Supporters’ Shield, and seedings for the Audi 2020 MLS Cup Playoffs. On Decision Day, the 14 Eastern Conference teams will kick off in seven simultaneous games at 2:30 p.m. CT before the 12 Western Conference teams kick off in six simultaneous games at 5:30 p.m. CT.
MLS clubs will continue to adhere to comprehensive health and safety protocols, including regular testing of players, coaches and essential staff for COVID-19.
MLS Schedule Notes:
- MLS Decision Day 2020 presented by AT&T, the final day of 2020 MLS Regular Season action, will take place on Sunday, November 8.
- Broadcast coverage to feature seven games televised on ABC, FOX, and Univision.
- National broadcast coverage of MLS Decision Day 2020 presented by AT&T will feature an Eastern Conference match on ABC at 2:30 p.m. CT and a Western Conference match on FS1 at 5:30 p.m. CT.
- Matches have been scheduled to minimize travel time, allowing visiting teams to arrive and depart on match day for the majority of games.
- No team will play the same opponent more than four times across all phases of regular season competition (including regular season games in MLS markets, and MLS is Back Tournament Group Stage games).
*Note: Match details will be announced at a later date for rescheduled Nashville SC vs. FC Dallas and LA Galaxy vs. Sounders FC games.
Be part of Allianz Field for the remainder of the season by taking part in the MNUFC Fan Cutout Program benefitting the Children's Cancer Research Fund. For $60, Minnesota United fans can have an image of their choice made into a fan cutout that will be placed on the lower level of Allianz Field. Available on a first-come, first-served basis, cutouts will be available for collection following the conclusion of the season for you to keep. Visit mnufc.com for more information.