Take a peak behind the curtain as MNUFC hosts an Open Training Session at Allianz Field on Saturday, March 4. The event is free and open to the general public. Space is limited, however, so attendees must RSVP to reserve their spot in advance. Gates will open at 10:30 a.m., with training scheduled to start at 11:00. The session is expected to last about 90 minutes.
If the opportunity to watch training isn’t enough to excite you on its own, the first 1,000 fans to arrive will receive a $5 voucher that can be redeemed at the Brew Hall for a free 12 oz. Coors Light, or towards the purchase of any other drink.
But what good is a beer without anything to eat? In addition to the Brew Hall, the Hungry Loon concession stand will be open with standard game day food and beverage offerings as well. Parking will be free for this event on a first-come, first-served basis.
This is going to be a fun day at Allianz Field, smack dab in the middle of the season opener and the home opener. With food, friends and your favorite football club all in one place, this has got to be the best way to spend the bye week. Use the links below to save your spot now.
- If you are a Season Ticket Member, please RSVP using this link: https://utd.mn/3EvcsBU
- If you are NOT a Season Ticket Member. please RSVP using this link: https://utd.mn/3EraRNB
- Date: Saturday, March 4
- Location: Allianz Field
- Gates open: 10:30 a.m.
- Training begins: 11:00 a.m.
- Run time: ~60-75 minutes
Ticketing & Entry
- Fans should enter through the Northwest Gate
- There is no clear bag policy, but each guest will be subject to a bag check
- Seating will be general admission in Sections 37, 1, and 2
- The team will be training on the north end of the field (Brew Hall side)
- The first 1,000 fans to attend will receive a voucher that can be redeemed in the Grand Casino Brew Hall for either a free Coors Light or $5 off a different beverage of choice
- The Hungry Loon Concession Stand will be open for all your snacking needs
- Free parking will be available in the North, Midpointe, and C parking lots, on a first-come, first-served basis
- The Black & Blue Team Store will be open during the event