It’s important to get some quality practice reps in before a big performance. That’s why the Loons are taking their training session to Allianz Field before the home opener, and you’re invited to join. On Tuesday, February 27, MNUFC will be hosting an open training session—presented by NutriSource—at the stadium, starting at noon. Admission is free, but fans planning to attend will have to claim a ticket ahead of time. Space is limited, so don’t wait too long to secure your spot.
Take this opportunity to get some photos and autographs, hear from a few coaches and players, and get a unique, behind-the-scenes look at a Loons training session. STMs who RSVP'd prior to 2/13 will also be able to participate in an exclusive post-training Q&A session with a player.
Like open trainings of the past, there will be concessions available in-stadium, as well as free parking available on a first-come, first-served basis. See the event details at the bottom of this page for all the information you’ll need before arrival.
Training will go on as planned through inclement weather, barring unsafe conditions including lightning or heavy snowfall. Major League Soccer will be back in the Twin Cities in no time; come put your fandom into practice to make sure you’re ready for the 2024 season, just like the boys in Black and Blue!
- Date: Tuesday, February 27
- Location: Allianz Field
- Gates open: 11:30 a.m.
- Training begins: 12:00 p.m.
- Run time: ~60-75 minutes
- Admission is free, but space is limited, and fans planning to attend will need to claim a ticket before arrival: Claim Tickets
- Enter the stadium via the Northwest West Gate
- The standard gameday clear bag policy will be in effect
- Seating will be general admission
Food & Beverage
- The Hungry Loon Concession Stand in Section 34 will be open for your snacking needs
- Free parking will be available in Lot C, the North Lot, and Shopping Center Lot on a first-come, first-served basis
- The Black and Blue Team Store will be open throughout the event