Major League Soccer is one of the fastest growing sports in the United States. With average attendance exceeding 21,000 fans, MLS has surpassed both the NBA and NHL.
Minnesota United FC will initially play home matches at the University of Minnesota (TCF Bank Stadium) followed by the opening of the club’s new, soccer-exclusive Midway Stadium.
The club offers corporate partners the opportunity to connect with passionate fans in a unique and meaningful way. Partnership opportunities to align your brand with Minnesota United include:
- Entitlement (“Proud Partner of Minnesota United FC”)
- Logo/Trademark Usage Rights
- Broadcast-Visible Signage (Static & Electronic)
- Digital Media
- Integrated Social Media
- Live Game Broadcast Media (Television & Radio)
- Community (Cause-Related & Youth Soccer Programs)
- Customized Promotions (In-Match & Retail)
- Engaging Co-Branded Consumer Contests
To connect with an MNUFC Partnership Representative, please enter your information below.
Thank you for your interest in a partnership with Minnesota United. We look forward to speaking with you soon!