Full Time Positions
There are currently no full time positions available at MNUFC. Please check again soon.
Part Time Positions
Minnesota United FC has created a hands-on learning experience for students and recent graduates looking to gain an understanding of a MLS Academy. The MNUFC Academy Internship offers unpaid, for credit part-time positions (15-20 hours per week) in various facets of the Academy. This role provides a unique educational experience and a behind-the-scenes look into various elements associated with the Academy program. The participants will be supervised by the Academy General Manager. Applications for this position should be submitted through TeamWork Online.
- Gain hands-on experience in the marketing, administration, and facilitation of camps
- Learn about various administrative roles in the MNUFC Academy, including the Development Academy, club partnerships, camps, clinics, events, and tryouts
- Learn about and participate in MNUFC Academy communications, including its website content creation and social media presence
- Under supervision from the Academy General Manager, ensure successful set-up and execution of Academy home matches
- Possible travel to away Academy matches
- Recent graduate or current student working towards an undergraduate or graduate degree with an emphasis in a related field
- Interest and experience in competitive sports environment, soccer preferred
- Previous experience in event management is preferred
- Strong work-ethic and proactive attitude are essential
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)