Full Time Positions
There are currently no full time positions available at MNUFC. Please check again soon.
Part Time Positions
The Brand Ambassador role is a part-time position that will act as the highly energetic and engaging faces of MNUFC. Brand Ambassadors will learn the MNUFC personality, the stories our brand is telling, and the way we as a club are currently telling the story. This role will then bring that vision to life through consistent messaging and interactions with people through conversation and experiences. As a Brand Ambassador, you will receive a behind-the-scenes look at how to execute large and small events as well as how to engage with fans and people in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area to continue to grow a fan base. Applications for this position should be submitted through TeamWork Online.
- Execute a consistent brand experience by knowing and embodying the MNUFC brand
- Tell our story in a consistent and energetic fashion
- Generate excitement through in-person conversations with fans at events and activations
- Setting up activation footprints the MNUFC way
- Tear down with effectiveness and organization in mind
- Write post event recaps within 24 hours following an activation
- Act as an energetic, highly engaging extension of the MNUFC brand at events and activations
- Participate in fan engagement at home games
- Assist with general needs including inventory, organization, and data entry
- 18 years of age or older
- Access to reliable transportation (not all locations are accessible via public transit)
- Flexible schedule – most events will be in the evenings during the week and on the weekends
- Available to work up to 20-25 hours per week
- Ability to work most if not all home matches (February - end of season)
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds
- Outstanding communication skills, including in-person and email
- An outgoing and energetic personality with ability to maintain a conversation with strangers
- Bilingual in English and another language is not required, but preferred
Allianz Field Jobs
Members of our Guest Experience Staff are Loonatics. They are not afraid to be themselves. They are authentic, diverse and glass half-full. Our Guest Experience Staff is obsessed about the details, committed to problem solving and building better relationships with our fans. Lastly, they are as excited about Minnesota United as they are serving the guests who are excited about Minnesota United. Our Guest Experience Staff will act as Ticket Takers, Ushers and more throughout Allianz Field.
Members of our Guest Experience Staff will need to bring their enthusiasm to all of the Minnesota United FC home matches and full stadium events during the 2020 season. This part-time position focuses on creating a brilliant fan experience. Guest Experience Staff will benefit from an in-depth look behind the scenes of a professional sporting event, and will have the opportunity to work with professionals from a wide range of departments and levels. There are leadership opportunities for those who work hard and are passionate about winning as a team. The Guest Experience Staff will report to the Guest Experience Manager. Applications for this position should be submitted through ADP Workforce Now.
- Create a brilliant experience for all fans and supporters
- Monitor and manage various stadium amenities and areas during each match
- Oversee and assist gate entry and ticket taking process
- Operate guest services booth to assist with guest inquiries, requests, and complaints
- Serve as liaison for various departments
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Ability to stand and be active long periods of time, and lift at least 20 lbs
- Ability to interact with customers in a personable and outgoing manner
- Able to take initiative and create a positive environment
- Able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and potential holidays
- Able to work a majority of MNUFC home games/Allianz Field events (March - November)
- All applicants must be 18 years of age or older
The Stadium Operations Staff is responsible for all changeover and conversion of Allianz Field. This role will assist with event preparation, set up and tear down for home games and special events at the stadium, as well as general maintenance around the stadium. This is a part-time role located in Saint Paul, Minnesota at Allianz Field. Applications for this position should be submitted through Teamwork Online.
- Set up / tear down special events and game day
- Maneuvering chairs, tables, furniture, stages, etc.
- Work as a team to complete necessary set up in accordance to event layout
- Assist with maintenance, upkeep, and organization around the stadium
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma (or equivalent)
- Able to work flexible hours including days, nights, weekends and potential holidays
- Ability to perform general labor including lifting (up to 40 lbs.), bending, and standing for long periods of time
- Must be self-motivated and have excellent organizational skills
- Positive attitude and ability to work as a team is a must
Reporting to the Special Events Coordinator, a Tour Guide is a part-time role that will be responsible for conducting full stadium and special event tours at Allianz Field. A Tour Guide will engage in various types of tours including public, private, and educational. Applications for this position should be submitted through TeamWork Online.
- Lead full stadium and special event tours; Tour groups will vary in age, size and topic
- Follow all guidelines as set up by stadium officials
- Abide by stadium safety procedures and restrictions
- Lead school groups and educational tours that provide learning experiences for students
- Assist with checking doors/ tour routes to make sure everything is unlocked
- Ensuring classroom spaces are set prior to tours if leading an educational tour
- Be well-informed on all aspects of the stadium and the team
- Prior experience as a tour guide
- Working as an educator or working with children
- Previous experience speaking in front of groups
- Ability to be on feet for 2-3 hours at a time
- Be comfortable with speaking and interacting with all age groups of potential guests (pre-k to senior citizens)
- High school graduate; College degree is preferred
- Flexible schedule- tours will not have a consistent schedule
- Ability to lift 20 lbs
Learn more about opportunities working with the MNUFC food and beverage partner, Delaware North, at Allianz Field by visiting their job page.