Full Time Positions
There are currently no full time positions available at MNUFC. Please check again soon.
Part Time Positions
There are currently no part time positions available at MNUFC. Please check again soon.
Allianz Field Jobs
Members of our Guest Experience Staff are Loonatics. They are not afraid to be themselves. They are authentic, diverse and glass half-full. Our Guest Experience Staff is obsessed about the details, committed to problem solving and building better relationships with our fans. Lastly, they are as excited about Minnesota United as they are serving the guests who are excited about Minnesota United. Our Guest Experience Staff will act as Ticket Takers, Ushers and more throughout Allianz Field.
Members of our Guest Experience Staff will need to bring their enthusiasm to all of the Minnesota United FC home matches and full stadium events during the 2020 season. This part-time position focuses on creating a brilliant fan experience. Guest Experience Staff will benefit from an in-depth look behind the scenes of a professional sporting event, and will have the opportunity to work with professionals from a wide range of departments and levels. There are leadership opportunities for those who work hard and are passionate about winning as a team. The Guest Experience Staff will report to the Guest Experience Manager. Applications for this position should be submitted through ADP Workforce Now.
- Create a brilliant experience for all fans and supporters
- Monitor and manage various stadium amenities and areas during each match
- Oversee and assist gate entry and ticket taking process
- Operate guest services booth to assist with guest inquiries, requests, and complaints
- Serve as liaison for various departments
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Ability to stand and be active long periods of time, and lift at least 20 lbs
- Ability to interact with customers in a personable and outgoing manner
- Able to take initiative and create a positive environment
- Able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and potential holidays
- Able to work a majority of MNUFC home games/Allianz Field events (March - November)
- All applicants must be 18 years of age or older
The Stadium Operations Staff is responsible for all changeover and conversion of Allianz Field. This role will assist with event preparation, set up and tear down for home games and special events at the stadium, as well as general maintenance around the stadium. This is a part-time role located in Saint Paul, Minnesota at Allianz Field. Applications for this position should be submitted through Teamwork Online.
- Set up / tear down special events and game day
- Maneuvering chairs, tables, furniture, stages, etc.
- Work as a team to complete necessary set up in accordance to event layout
- Assist with maintenance, upkeep, and organization around the stadium
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma (or equivalent)
- Able to work flexible hours including days, nights, weekends and potential holidays
- Ability to perform general labor including lifting (up to 40 lbs.), bending, and standing for long periods of time
- Must be self-motivated and have excellent organizational skills
- Positive attitude and ability to work as a team is a must
Learn more about opportunities working with the MNUFC food and beverage partner, Delaware North, at Allianz Field by visiting their job page.