Full Time Positions
The Athletic Trainer will manage the day-to-day sports medicine operations for an MLS Club. In this capacity, the Athletic Trainer will provide injury prevention strategies, evaluation, treatment, and rehabilitation for Players' medical problems. The performance of duties will be under the direction and supervision of the MLS Chief Medical Officer and the designated Club Chief Medical Officer. The Athletic Trainer will work closely with the Director of Sports Medicine, Head Coach and Chief Soccer Officer daily. A year-round employee, the Athletic Trainer will attend all training, scrimmages and home games and ensure two (2) Athletic Trainers/Therapists are present at all away games. This is a full-time position located in Blaine, MN. Applications for this position should be submitted through Teamwork Online.
- NATABOC (or CATA) Certified Athletic Trainer/Therapist
- In good standing with NATABOC
- State or Province License in the state/province in which the Club calls home, if required by the state/province
- CPR certification for Health Care Provider
- Maintain professional liability insurance
- Prefer certification: CSCS, PES, LMT, and/or NREMT
- Minimum four (4) year college/university Bachelor’s Degree
- Master’s Degree in related health care field or license or registered physical therapist
- Minimum five (5) years certified athletic trainer experience in a sports environment, preferably with soccer team sports
- Experience with elite level athletes
- Experience working in a high tempo, high stress environment
- Medical soccer experience preferred
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform as Certified Athletic Trainer in managing the health care of players in a safe, OSHA-compliant manner
- Health care included, but is not limited to: first aid/emergency care, on-site injury evaluation, application of appropriate modalities, developing rehabilitation and prevention programs, as well as conducting rehabilitation and making medical referrals
- Maintain a complete and up to date roster of player health and participation records and reports in the League-provided electronic medical record system, including but not limited to: first report of injury, player treatments, and return to play dates for various purposes (e.g. workers compensation claims, research)
- Comply with OSHA standards regarding blood borne pathogens
- Under the direction of the Club physicians, assist with the organization and maintenance of pharmaceutical inventory and records
- Organize physical examinations as required by League regulations
- Initiate insurance/worker's compensation claims for Players
- Supervise Assistant Athletic Trainer/Therapist(s), Medical Interns, and volunteers as applicable and/as outlined in MLS Medical Manual
- Comply with all MLS medical policies, protocol and Game Operations Manual
- Oversee athletic training and rehabilitation services for the MNUFC Youth Development Program
- Consults on medical intervention or rehabilitation for challenging or unique cases
- Assist with planning, including budgeting, facilities and personnel, as the club expands
- Comply with all League medical policies and protocols
- Perform other duties as assigned or required by the League
Part Time Positions
There are currently no part time positions available at MNUFC. Please check again soon.
Allianz Field Jobs
Members of our Guest Experience Staff are not afraid to be themselves. They are authentic, diverse and glass half-full. Our Guest Experience Staff is obsessed about the details, committed to problem solving and building better relationships with our fans. Lastly, they are as excited about Minnesota United as they are serving the guests who are excited about Minnesota United. Our Guest Experience Staff will act as Ticket Takers, Ushers and more throughout Allianz Field.
Members of our Guest Experience Staff will need to bring their enthusiasm to all of the Minnesota United FC home matches and full stadium events during the 2021 season. This part-time position focuses on creating a brilliant fan experience. Guest Experience Staff will benefit from an in-depth look behind the scenes of a professional sporting event, and will have the opportunity to work with professionals from a wide range of departments and levels. There are leadership opportunities for those who work hard and are passionate about winning as a team. The Guest Experience Staff will report to the Guest Experience Manager. Applications for this position should be submitted through Workforce ADP.
- Create a brilliant experience for all fans and supporters
- Monitor and manage various stadium amenities and areas during each match
- Oversee and assist gate entry and ticket taking process
- Operate guest services booth to assist with guest inquiries, requests, and complaints
- Serve as liaison for various departments
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Ability to stand and be active long periods of time, and lift at least 20 lbs
- Ability to interact with customers in a personable and outgoing manner
- Able to take initiative and create a positive environment
- Able to work flexible hours including evenings, weekends, and potential holidays
- Able to work a majority of MNUFC home games/Allianz Field events
- All applicants must be 18 years of age or older
This part-time position is an opportunity to be involved with the Club’s Groundscrew, the primary focus of this role will be to clear the pitch of snow prior to a home game. Additionally, this role may have the opportunity to assist with Groundscrew responsibilities during home games. This role is weather dependent (large snow events) and therefore you will need to be available on-call, including weekends, holidays, and nights. As this is a part-time role, hours of work are not guaranteed, and hours will be offered dependent on snow for home games in the spring and fall of the season. Applications for this position should be submitted through Workforce ADP.
- Shoveling snow, tarp rolling, physical labor to clear the playing field.
- Assist with pre and post event field preparation.
- Safely operate snow removal equipment and groundskeeping tools.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Comfortable spending long periods of time outdoors in cold weather conditions.
- Ability to work flexible (on-call) hours including weekends, evenings, and potential holidays.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work cooperatively with others.
- Previous grounds maintenance experience is preferred.
Reporting to the Stadium Operations Manager and Event Operations Coordinator, the Stadium Operations Staff position is a part-time position. This role will assist in many aspects of MNUFC and Allianz Field event days including set up, teardown, and event production. Additionally this role will assist in special events, and stadium maintenance projects. Through this role, you will learn the ins and outs of professional sporting events, special events, and facility management. Applications for this position should be submitted through Teamwork Online.
- Aid in the management and organization of game day set up, execution, and tear down
- Work as a team to complete necessary set up of special events in accordance with an event layout
- Assist with maintenance, upkeep, and organization within the stadium
- Other duties as assigned
- Relevant experience in events or facilities
- Able to work flexible hours including days, nights, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to perform general labor including lifting (up to 40 lbs.), bending, and standing for long periods of time
- Outstanding communication skills including in-person and email
- Focused on attention to detail, taking initiative, and creating a positive working environment
- Must be self-motivated and have excellent organizational skills
- Positive attitude and ability to work in a team oriented setting
Learn more about opportunities working with the MNUFC food and beverage partner, Delaware North, at Allianz Field by visiting their job page.