Full Time Positions
There are currently no full time positions available at MNUFC. Please check again soon.
Part Time Positions
Minnesota United FC has created a hands-on learning experience for students and recent graduates looking to gain an understanding of a MLS Academy. The MNUFC Academy Internship offers unpaid, for credit, part-time positions (15-20 hours per week) in various facets of the Academy. This role provides a unique educational experience and a behind-the-scenes look into various elements associated with the Academy program. The participants will be supervised by the Academy General Manager. Applications for this position should be submitted through TeamWork Online.
- Learn about various administrative roles in the MNUFC Academy, including the Development Academy, club partnerships, camps, clinics, events, and tryouts
- Gain hands-on experience in the marketing, administration, and facilitation of camps
- Learn about and participate in MNUFC Academy communications, including its website content creation and social media presence
- Under supervision from the Academy General Manager, ensure successful set-up and execution of Academy home matches
- Possible travel to away Academy matches
- Current student working towards an undergraduate or graduate degree with an emphasis in a related field
- Interest and experience in competitive sports environment, soccer preferred
- Previous experience in event management is preferred
- Strong work-ethic and proactive attitude are essential
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
The Academy Sport Science internship is part-time, unpaid, for credit hands-on learning experience for students looking to gain an understanding of sports science in a Major League Soccer Academy setting. Duties and tasks will center on player strength and conditioning, daily data compilation, nutrition and supplementation for the Academy. Duties and daily tasks include but are not limited to the responsibilities listed below. Applications for this position should be submitted through TeamWork Online.
- Explore nuances of daily nutrition of youth athletes
- Learn about differences between pre-training & recovery drinks
- Understand the monitoring of nutritional inventory
- Gain experience preparing/ utilizing weight room for academy development & preparation
- Gain experience developing appropriate athletic development programs for elite youth soccer players.
- Understand importance of organization and cleanliness of space
- Learn about the education of players on fundamentals of athletic preparation/ readiness.
- Actively pursuing Bachelor’s degree in related field, able to earn credit required
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at once, and deal with tasks that are time sensitive
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Reliable transportation required
- Able to work flexible hours, including nights, holidays, and weekends