400 Snelling Ave N
Saint Paul, MN 55104
Phone: (612) 928.2401
Keeping our fans, staff and customers healthy and safe throughout the entirety of the COVID-19 pandemic has always been our top priority. As such, we closed the Black and Blue Team Store in early March and began quarantining alongside millions of Minnesotans. Following the regulations set forth by the State of Minnesota and under the advice of health officials, the Black and Blue Team Store is now open with limited occupancy, different hours and some new rules.
Team Store Regulations
- Masks will be required inside the Black and Blue Team Store. If you don't have a mask, one will be provided to you upon entry.
- In compliance with Minnesota's Stay Safe Plan, the store will be operating at 50 percent capacity. If the store has reached a maximum safe capacity, you may be asked to wait outside.
- The Black and Blue Team Store is now credit or debit card only. NO CASH. Cashless payments only help to reduce contact points and keep staff and customers healthy and safe.
- Wednesday: 12:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 12:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Friday: 12:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 12:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
The Black and Blue Team Store is located in the northwest corner of the stadium and offers free parking and on-site jersey customization. Season Ticket Members receive ten percent off all purchases. We look forward to seeing you once again. Go Loons!