During your guided 75-minute tour of Allianz Field, you will experience and learn about areas of the stadium many guests don’t get to see. These spaces may include the BMW Field Club, the Atomic Data Suite Level, Press Conference Room, Midfield Tunnel and so much more. Please note, all spaces are subject to availability and tour routes are established day of based on events and activities in the stadium.
Allianz Field is currently booking private tours for groups of 10 individuals or more. Reservations must be made at least two weeks in advance of the requested date. Groups larger than 30 will be split into multiple groups to provide the best experience. To book, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
General Information and Policies
- All tours will be scheduled on non-match days
- Tours begin promptly at their designated time. Guests arriving more than 10 minutes late to their scheduled tour shall be denied admittance into Allianz Field for their tour.
- All tour dates, times and tour stops are subject to change without notice due to events in the stadium. Specific tour routes are established each day based on events and activities in the stadium, therefore all sites on the tour are subject to availability.
- Tours begin at the Premium Entrance located off Snelling Avenue.
- Guests and groups are welcome to park in surface Lots B and C located on the West side of Allianz Field. (See map below).
- Each guest may be subject to a brief bag check upon arrival. There are no restrictions on bag size.
- Discounted tickets will require proof of ID. Please have your military/student ID with you on your tour
- Tours will last approximately 75 minutes. Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Please notify your tour guide of any special needs including wheelchair access. All public and private tours are wheelchair accessible and complimentary wheelchairs are available upon request (subject to availability).
- Allianz Field is a smoke-free facility.