Get to know the dos and don'ts of Allianz Field.
All alcohol sales within the gates of Allianz Field will end at the 75-minute mark for Minnesota United games. MNUFC staff members strongly encourage all fans to exercise responsible consumption of alcoholic beverages. Fans should be aware of the following policies during MNUFC games and all major events:
- Stadium management reserves the right to change these policies and procedures at any time without warning
- Any fan that shows signs of impairment and/or intoxication may not be allowed to enter or may be removed from Allianz Field and subject to arrest
- No alcoholic beverages can be brought inside the stadium. Any attempt to bring alcohol inside the stadium or possession of an alcoholic beverage not purchased from Allianz Field may result in ejection
- No alcoholic beverages served inside the stadium can be taken outside the stadium
- State of Minnesota law prohibits the sale of alcoholic beverages to persons under 21 years of age. All fans should be prepared to show proper identification to the concessionaire staff member
- Proper identification is any official government issued Identification
- Please note: We cannot accept clipped IDs with paperwork as a form of Identification
- Concessionaire staff members reserve the right to deny services to fans that show signs of impairment and/or intoxication
- Fans providing alcoholic beverages to persons less than 21 years of age may be ejected from Allianz Field and subject to arrest
- Fans possessing alcohol that do not have proper identification when requested by a concessionaire or security staff member may be ejected
- A maximum of two alcoholic beverages will be sold per person per transaction
- It is the responsibility of each guest to ensure that they have a safe means of transportation when leaving the facility
All properly identified guide, signal and service animals are welcome within the gates of Allianz Field. All other animals are prohibited from the interior of the stadium.
The MNUFC app provides fans with exclusive team content including videos, photo galleries, news and more, plus get maps to help with navigating the new stadium. Download the MNUFC Mobile App
There are two (2) ATMs provided by Bell Bank located along the main concourse of Allianz Field. One is located inside the Bell Bank Southwest Entry and the second is located inside the Northwest Entry.
Baby changing stations can be found in all restrooms within Allianz Field.
Bag check will be available for $10 per bag, located outside near the northeast corner of Allianz Field.
All guests will be subject to a search of their person and possessions prior to entering Allianz Field. Guests should be prepared to open their bags for inspection upon direction by security staff. Guests may be asked to move/remove items from their bags in order to complete a full inspection. All bags brought into Allianz Field must be compliant with the clear bag policy.
Balloons and other inflatable objects are not permitted inside of Allianz Field.
Binoculars are allowed inside Allianz Field, however they must be brought into the stadium in compliance with the clear bag policy. They must not be in their own case that exceeds the permissible size for non-clear bags.
Minnesota United has partnered with FOX Sports North, FOX Sports North+, FS1 and SKOR North to broadcast its games during the 2019 Major League Soccer season. Fans will be able to watch all non-nationally broadcast MNUFC games on the FOX Sports North family, and can listen to every game simulcast on SKOR North. Minnesota United will have six nationally broadcast games this season. Listed below are the dates, opponents and broadcast information for those games:
- 4/13, 4:00 p.m. - MNUFC vs. NYCFC @Allianz Field: ESPN 2, SKOR North
- 4/28, 12:30 p.m. - MNUFC vs. D.C. United @Allianz Field: FS1, SKOR North
- 6/29, 3:00 p.m. - MNUFC vs. FC Cincinnati @Allianz Field: ESPN, SKOR North
- 8/04, 3:00 p.m. - MNUFC vs. Portland Timbers @ Allianz Field: ESPN, SKOR North
- 8/22, 8:30 p.m. - MNUFC vs. Sporting Kansas City @ Children’s Mercy Park: ESPN, SKOR North
- 9/22, 3:00 p.m. - MNUFC vs. Portland Timbers @ Providence Park: ESPN, SKOR North Camera Policy
Fans are welcome to bring any non-flash, still cameras into Allianz Field to take pictures of the game or of the facility itself. Cameras must have a lens that is less than 6 inches in length. Video cameras, tripods, monopods and selfie sticks are prohibited. All cameras are subject to search and all camera cases are subject to the Clear Bag Policy standards.
In order to help keep families together, guests may pick up wristbands for their children at the Guest Services Booth that indicate their seat location. The Guest Services Booth is located behind section 8 on the main concourse.
To better ensure fan safety and expedite entry to Allianz Field, Minnesota United has a clear bag policy that limits the size and type of bags that can be brought into the stadium.
Minnesota United encourages fans not to bring a bag. The following, however, are permitted:
- One clear bag no larger than 12" x 6" x 12" or a one-gallon clear freezer bag (Ziploc or similar).
- Guests may carry a small clutch bag or purse no larger than 6.5" x 4.5" (approximately the size of a hand), with or without a strap.
- Diaper bags that are no larger than 12" x 6" x 12"
Minnesota United, in collaboration with Major League Soccer, is committed to creating a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable soccer experience for all guests in and around Allianz Field.
Minnesota United and MLS will immediately action the following behaviors as they represent a threat to the safety of the event:
- Fighting and/or inciting others to fight or inciting or engaging in unruly or disruptive behavior
- Causing significant damage to property
- Using (including on any sign or other visible representation) political, threatening, abusive, insulting, offensive language and/or gestures, which includes racist, homophobic, xenophobic, sexist or otherwise inappropriate language behavior
- Threatening and/or abusive behavior directed towards other fans, players, officials or staff members will be subject to sanctions even if done outside the time period of a MLS-SUM event (including on social media)
- Entering or attempting to enter the field, the field track, the tunnel or any otherwise restricted area
- Possession or use of an unauthorized pyrotechnic device, smoke or firework, or attempting to introduce one inside the venue.
- Throwing any objects onto the field (including streamers)
- Failing to follow directions from venue staff regarding compliance with the Fan Code of Conduct, stadium policies and emergency procedures
- Declining to promptly return a ball that enters the stands
- Inappropriate consumption of alcoholic beverages, which includes purchasing for, possession of, or consumption by a minor
The listed behaviors are prohibited based on safety and violations and will be subject to sanctions.
Level 1 Offenses
- Fan violence
- Assaults/batteries on staff, vendors or other patrons
- Using racial, sexual, xenophobic, and/or homophobic language (including on signs or visible representations) or gestures or conduct
- Throwing objects, of any kind, towards the field, players, and/or officials
- Causing significant damage to property
- Provoking and/or inciting threatening or abusive behavior
- Possession or use of an unauthorized pyrotechnic device, smoke, or firework, or attempting to introduce one inside the venue
- Alcohol management – purchasing, or providing for consumption, alcohol for an underage minor
- Field intrusion onto the field of play or a designated Critical Area
SANCTIONS: Level 1 offenses are considered serious offenses. These will carry a ban ranging from six months to one year based on aggravating and mitigating factors.
An individual must provide a written request for readmission and participate in the online Fan Code of Conduct Education Class (FCEC) for his/her access to be reinstated.
Level 2 Offenses
- Targeted using obscene or abusive language or gestures, or displaying any inappropriate sign or visible representation
- Entering, or attempting to enter, any unauthorized area outside the designated critical areas
- Alcohol management – excessive consumption of alcohol
- Ignoring instructions by League, Club & Stadium staff
- Refusing to return the match ball
- Other misconduct where the venue is the victim, i.e. theft, scalping, minor property damage, etc.
SANCTIONS: Level 2 offenses carry a range of suspensions, depending on if they are the 1st or 2nd offense. Prior to the 1st penalty, individuals can be given a warning for their behavior.
- 1st offense ranges from 1-3 games
- 2nd offense ranges from 3-5 games
An individual who commits any two offenses in the category has to complete the FCEC before he/she can be reinstated. Any 3rd offense in a 12 month period will trigger a 1 year ban.
Costumes are permitted, but masks or facial coverings must be removed during the security screening process, on the concourse and at all concession/retail locations. Masks or facial coverings may only be worn within the stadium bowl in the ticketed seating area as long as they do not create a distraction for other fans. Costumes with sharp edges or tips, including all metal or hard plastic costume accessories and props are not allowed. Additionally, costumes are subject to further security screening. MNUFC reserves the right to ask anyone to remove their mask or costume due to stadium security measures.
Allianz Field is located in the Midway neighborhood of Saint Paul, just off of Interstate 94 and Snelling Avenue.
From the west:
Take Interstate 94 East to Snelling Avenue. Proceed north on Snelling Avenue and Allianz Field will be on your right.
From the north:
Take either Interstate 35W or 35E south to Interstate 94. If coming from Interstate 35E, take Interstate 94 West to the Snelling Avenue exit. Proceed north on Snelling Avenue and Allianz Field will be on your right. If coming from Interstate 35W, take Interstate 94 East to the Snelling Avenue exit. Proceed north on Snelling Avenue and Allianz Field will be on your right.
From the east:
Take Interstate 94 West to Snelling Avenue. Proceed north on Snelling Avenue and Allianz Field will be on your right.
From the south:
Take either Interstate 35W or 35E north to Interstate 94. If coming from Interstate 35E, take Interstate 94 West to the Snelling Avenue exit. Proceed north on Snelling Avenue and Allianz Field will be on your right. If coming from Interstate 35W, take Interstate 94 East to the Snelling Avenue exit. Proceed north on Snelling Avenue and Allianz Field will be on your right.
All requests must be submitted through the team’s donation request form.
To ensure the safety and security of all fans at Allianz Field, MNUFC reserves the right to ask anyone with clothing deemed to be derogatory, profane or offensive to either remove the item or cover up the item prior to being permitted entry into or while inside the venue. Those who refuse to abide by this policy will be denied entry or removed from Allianz Field.
For the safety of all guests and staff, all drones and unmanned aerial vehicles are prohibited at Allianz Field without prior written consent from Minnesota United FC and Allianz Field.
Fans that refuse to follow the direction of Stadium Staff or designated security, or fail to comply with the Fan Code of Conduct may be subject to ejection without refund, revocation of season tickets and may be in violation of city ordinances, resulting in possible arrest and prosecution.
Please report an emergency to the nearest staff representative.
Be prepared in the event of an emergency. Please make yourself familiar with the closest exit or emergency exit in your area. In the event you are separated in an evacuation, parties should pre-designate a meeting location outside the stadium. If you have any question about the nearest exit locations, please ask one of the many Guest Experience Staff for assistance. Always remember to remain calm and follow the instructions of the staff and public address announcements. For everyone’s safety please evacuate your area in an orderly manner.
For further information regarding a Minnesota United gameday, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fan mail should be sent to 4150 Olson Memorial Highway, Golden Valley MN, 55422.
Fans are reminded that attempting to enter or access the playing field without the proper credentials is grounds for immediate ejection and/or arrest and may be considered trespassing.
The First Aid Room is located on the concourse behind section 25. Additionally, first aid teams can be found throughout the concourse. A Wellness Room can be found on the concourse behind section 19.
For the convenience of guests with disabilities, all gates are equipped with accessible lines to minimize wait times. All lanes for entry into the stadium are ADA compliant. If you have a medical condition/medical card that prevents you from passing through a magnetometer or being wanded, an alternative method of screening will be used.
There are seven gates for entry for fans into Allianz Field. The Bell Bank Southwest Entry, Element Southeast Entry, Northeast East Entry, Northeast North Entry, Northwest North Entry, Northwest West Entry and the Premium Entry are all available for fans to enter Allianz Field on a gameday. Fans must have a premium ticket to enter through the Premium Entry.
Gate Opening Time
Unless otherwise stated, gates to Allianz Field will open 90 minutes before kickoff for Minnesota United home games.
The Great Lawn is a large grassy area measuring almost a full acre on the north side of Allianz Field. This space will be used on game days to host pregame fan festivals and other fan activation zones. Pay close attention to our website and social media outlets for information about all the happenings on the Great Lawn.
All items should be brought to the Guest Services Booth behind section 8 on the main concourse. These items will be held at the Guest Services Booth until the end of the game. Upon the completion of the game, all items will be logged and stored for 30 days at 24/7 Security Control. After 30 days, all items will be donated or disposed of.
On Event Day:
Lost and found is located at the Guest Services Booth in the Northeast corner of the stadium. Items that have been found can be brought to the Guest Services Booth or given to an MNUFC staff member.
Any unclaimed items remaining after the conclusion of an Allianz Field event will be placed at the 24-Hour Security Control at Allianz Field. Please contact the Allianz Field Security Control office directly at 612.928.2400 for more information.
Any unclaimed items remaining after the conclusion of the season will be donated or properly disposed of.
Children and/or fans who are separated from their family or friends will be escorted by a stadium staff member to the Guest Services Booth (located on the concourse by Section 8).
Fans should keep an eye out for PK roaming around Allianz Field at all home games. Stop him for a picture if you see him!
The Media Entrance is located at the southwest corner of Allianz Field. Only those with proper credentials will be permitted to enter through the Media Entrance.
Official Minnesota United team merchandise is available at in-stadium team stores on gamedays. Team stores open at gate open and are located around Allianz Field on the Main Concourse:
- Section 01
- Section 07
- Section 18
- Section 26
In addition to gamedays, The Black & Blue Team Store presented by Fanatics, located behind section 01, will be open seven days a week to provide fans with a convenient way to purchase MNUFC merchandise. Listed below are the hours of operations for the Black & Blue Team Store.
- Monday: 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday: 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday: 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday: 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Friday: 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 12:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
All persons entering Allianz Field will have their bags searched and will be escorted through a magnetometer or will be screened using hand held metal detectors. Those that have medical conditions that keep them from going through magnetometers will be screened through an alternative process.
Noisemakers are not permitted within the general seating areas of Allianz Field. For information regarding supporter privileges please refer to the section on Supporter Groups.
Prohibited items must be returned to vehicles or disposed of before entering the stadium. There are no provisions to check items at the gates and items abandoned outside the gates will be confiscated.
The following is a list of items that are prohibited in Allianz Field:
- Aerosol cans
- Animals (except service animals)
- Backpacks, luggage, grocery bags, duffel bags, large bags, large purses or large camera cases. (View Bag Policy)
- Balls (soccer balls, beach balls, footballs, baseballs, etc.)
- Banners (see Supporter Section Policy)
- Beverages or liquids in cans, glass bottles or boxes
- Camcorders and tripods
- Cameras with lenses over six inches long
- Cans, glass bottles or thermoses — Transparent, plastic, empty water bottles are permitted
- Confetti and streamers
- Coolers of any kind, including small soft pack coolers
- Illegal drugs
- Laptops, iPads, tablets or other large electronic devices
- Laser pointers
- Markers (permanent) and/or paint
- Noisemaking devices (see Supporter Section Policy)
- Objects that can be used as projectiles (sticks, bats, clubs, poles, Frisbees, etc.)
- Sticks or flag poles (see Supporter Section Policy)
- Selfie sticks
- Tobacco products
- Video cameras
*Other items that may risk the safety or viewing/listening enjoyment of the guests may be prohibited.
MNUFC games are simulcast on SKOR North.
In accordance with MLS, Minnesota United and Allianz Field security, patrons may not exit and re-enter Allianz Field using the same ticket.
Allianz Field guests that purchase tickets from someone other than MNUFC or SeatGeek do so at their own risk and with the understanding that the tickets purchased from a secondary ticket provider could be counterfeit. Minnesota United and Allianz Field are not responsible for, and will not provide a replacement or refund of any kind for, invalid tickets purchased through a secondary ticket provider. Please report any potential illegal scalping activity to the nearest Security Representative or Saint Paul Police Officer.
Public restrooms are located along the main concourse of Allianz Field and are all ADA accessible. ADA-accessible family restrooms can be found behind sections 9, 19, 25, 30 and 36.
Roster cards will be distributed before the game at all gates. There are a limited number of roster cards so be sure to arrive early to get yours!
Seat cushions are permitted within Allianz Field. However, seat cushions must not exceed 1” in thickness and cannot have a chair back, pockets, or pouches.
Tobacco use of any kind is not permitted within the perimeter of Allianz Field at any time before, during or after the game. In addition to tobacco products, the use of e-cigarettes and vaporizers on the premises is prohibited.
While Allianz Field welcomes fans with strollers, all strollers must be checked at the Guest Services Booth located on the concourse behind section 8 upon arrival. Premium ticket holders with strollers must check them in at their respective concierge desk.
There are several different supporter groups that attend MNUFC games and take advantage of the safe standing sections on the south end of Allianz Field. Some of these supporter groups have special privileges that allow them to bring in noisemakers, flags and banners. All of the previously listed items must be pre-approved and may not leave sections 20–24. All pre-approved prohibited items must be brought in through the Bell Bank Southwest Entry.
Banners, Flags, and Signs:
- All banners, flags and signs must be pre-approved by MNUFC.
- Banners, flags and signs are permitted and encouraged within the Supporters Sections (Sec. 20–24) of the stadium, provided they comply with the following requirements:
- All banners, flags and signs are subject for inspection before entry to the stadium to ensure there are no safety concerns and comply with the below requirements.
- Banners must be event-related and may not be commercial or political in nature; banners may not include advertisements, logos or political endorsements/slogans.
- Banners may not contain images, words or other information that is (or could be construed as being) derogatory, obscene, profane, indecent, vulgar, offensive, graphic, dangerous, inappropriate, objectionable or in “poor taste.”
- Banners may not interfere with the view or enjoyment of others and are not allowed to block the view of multiple seats.
- Banners may not block concourse areas or stairways within the seating bowl.
- Banners may not be constructed of wood, metal or any other material that could cause harm to others.
- Banners (or parts thereof) may not be used as projectiles.
Banners may be hung only with the permission of club and stadium management. If approved, banners may be hung only with rope, string or plastic ties and may not block any existing signage or vents, or damage any stadium walls, paint, railings, glass, etc.
- Musical instruments or any types of noisemaking devices used in the Supporters Sections must be pre-approved by Minnesota United or are otherwise not permitted inside Allianz Field. This includes, but is not limited to, items such as whistles, musical instruments, vuvuzelas, air horns, speakers, megaphones and other electronic sound devices.
- Once approved, noisemaking devices may only be used in the Supporter Sections (Sec. 20–24) of the stadium.
- Noisemakers that are not pre-approved and/or are used outside of the designated areas will be confiscated.
- All megaphones being used must be pointed away from the field of play at all times.
Sticks and Flag Poles:
- All flag poles or banners on poles must be constructed of hollow PVC pipe.
- Poles are not to be used as projectiles or in any sort of fashion that may endanger fans, players or staff.
Allianz Field and Minnesota United FC are committed to creating a sustainable and environmentally conscientious facility. A three bag system will be used to limit the amount of waste produced at Allianz Field. On gamedays, please help us by sorting your waste into the organics, recycling or trash receptacles.
Tailgating at Allianz Field is prohibited. If you’re interested in tailgating, it will be permitted with a purchased parking pass in the Minnesota State Fairgrounds lots.
All patrons must have a reserved ticket for a disabled seating area. For ADA-accessible seating tickets, contact the Minnesota United Ticket Office at 763.4SOCCER (763.476.2237) or visit us online at mnufc.com/tickets.
Guests are strongly encouraged to call in advance of the game to ensure availability. To switch regular seating tickets to disabled seating tickets ON GAMEDAY please visit the Minnesota United Ticket Office located in the northeast corner of the stadium. Changes on gameday will only be made if disabled seating tickets are still available.
Children Ticket Policy
Children two years old or younger are allowed free admission into MNUFC matches while accompanied by a ticketed adult. Children must remain on an adult’s lap throughout the event.
Groups of 10 or more are able to purchase group discounted tickets by visiting mnufc.com/tickets or by calling 763.4SOCCER. Fan experiences are also available based on size of group. Discounted group tickets must be purchased at least 24 hours in advance and are not available on gameday.
Season tickets for the 2019 season at Allianz Field are currently sold out. To join The Preserve, the official Allianz Field waiting list, or to check availability, please call 763.4SOCCER or visit the season tickets tab on mnufc.com.
Single Game Tickets
Single game tickets are available for all Minnesota United games at mnufc.com/tickets or at the box office two hours before kickoff on the day of the game. The box office is located in the northeast corner of Allianz Field. Single game tickets have limited availability so be sure to check online or call 763.4SOCCER to get more information about single game tickets.
Tickets for the Supporters Section (sections 20–24) at Allianz Field are general admission and are sold on a first-come, first-served basis. Fans without Supporters Section tickets will not be allowed into these sections. The Supporters Section will be filled with fans standing, chanting and singing. Visiting team colors are not permitted in the Supporters Section and visiting supporters may be relocated to another part of the stadium.
Visiting team supporters groups are encouraged to shout, cheer and show their team pride while maintaining a safe and enjoyable experience for fans. They are granted the same privileges and subject to the same disciplinary actions as the home supporters. All banners, flags, instruments and other prohibited items must be preapproved by MNUFC and Allianz Field operations staff.
Visiting supporters will enter through the Northeast East Entry.
Visiting supporters will be located in Section 108, which is located in the upper deck in the northeast corner of Allianz Field.
Umbrellas are prohibited from Allianz Field. Those that bring them to the gate will be asked to return them to their vehicles.
A limited number of wheelchairs are available at each gate to assist in getting guests to and from the gates to their seating area. If assistance is needed, guests should request wheelchair assistance from the closest guest experience staff representative when they arrive at the stadium via any entry gate. Wheelchair assistance is limited to getting to and from seating sections and for emergency assistance. If a guest wishes to have a wheelchair for general use while visiting Allianz Field, they will need to arrange to bring their own wheelchair to the stadium.
WiFi is available to fans throughout Allianz Field. Log on to #AtomicData AllianzField FanWiFi for access to the internet.