MATCHUP QUICK FACTS
- Minnesota secured a 2-2 draw with Chicago Fire FC on Wednesday, extending its unbeaten streak to seven games.
- This streak is tied for the club’s longest unbeaten stretch in MLS, first reaching this mark in 2019 with a streak from June 29 through August 4.
- Robin Lod scored the equalizing goal on Wednesday night. He is now tied with Kevin Molino for the team lead with seven goals this season.
- Jose Aja scored his first-ever goal for MNUFC in Wednesday’s draw.
- Emmanuel Reynoso assisted Aja, bringing his total to five assists on the year.
- Metanire provided his fourth assist of the year on Lod’s goal.
- Jan Gregus took seven corner kicks against Chicago, tying his second-most single-game total this year.
- Dayne St. Clair’s five saves on Wednesday was the third-most he has made in a game.
- This is the first time Minnesota has played at home on Decision Day.
- This is the third meeting between FC Dallas and Minnesota this year.
- The home team has won the last five meetings between these squads.
- Ethan Finlay leads the Loons with three goals in the all-time series with Dallas.
- Kevin Molino scored a pair of goals last time out against Dallas, becoming the third player to score for multiple goals in this series. Finlay and Dallas’ Brandon Servania both scored twice in the August 10, 2019 meeting which saw the Loons fall 5-3 at Toyota Stadium.
- Kei Kamara has scored seven goals against Dallas in his career.
- Jacori Hayes played for FC Dallas from 2017 to 2019. He also played for the club’s USL League One squad, North Texas FC.
- Hayes, Ike Opara and Brandon Servania all played for Wake Forest in college.
- Franco Jara played for CF Pachuca in 2019, facing Minnesota in a friendly at Allianz Field. Jara scored the second goal for Los Tuzos in an eventual 2-2 draw.