MATCHUP QUICK FACTS
- Minnesota United’s last game was a scoreless draw against FC Dallas at Toyota Stadium.
- Midfielder Emanuel Reynoso was shown a red card in the 89th minute of the game, meaning he will be unavailable for this week’s game against the Rapids, pending appeal.
- The draw was Minnesota’s second-straight at Toyota Stadium and just the second time MNUFC have taken points on the road against Dallas.
- Tyler Miller’s clean sheet in the game against Dallas gives him 10 on the year, equaling his career best and putting him one shy of the club record, set by Vito Mannone in 2019.
- The 2-2 draw between Minnesota United and the Colorado Rapids at TCF Bank Stadium on March 18, 2017 gave MNUFC their first point in MLS.
- MNUFC are 3-5-2 all-time against the Rapids in the regular season, with all three wins coming at home.
- The Rapids have scored 12 of their 16 goals in the series in the second half.
- Neither team has scored in the first 15 minutes of any game between the two sides.
- The Colorado Rapids are the least fouled team in MLS and by a wide margin. They’ve only suffered 248 fouls on the year, which is 34 fewer than Real Salt Lake in 26th. That’s roughly the same gap from RSL to Minnesota United, who are 21st with 317 fouls suffered.
- The Rapids are fifth in game-winning goals with 13 on the season and second in game-winning assists with 17. MNUFC have 10 game-winning goals and are tied for fifth in game-winning assists with 14.
- Jack Price is tied for third in assists with 11. He also has four game-winning assists, tying him for third in the league.
- Emanuel Reynoso is fourth in fouls suffered with 67.
- Franco Fragapane is second in assists per game behind the Revolution’s Carles Gil. He’s averaging 0.58 assists per game across 12 games played.
- William Yarbrough is allowing 0.92 goals per game, good for third in the league. Tyler Miller’s 0.96 goals-against average puts him fifth. Yarbrough also has 11 shoutouts, one ahead of Miller’s 10, which puts them second and third in the league.
- Lalas Abubakar played with Ethan Finlay, Wil Trapp, Jukka Raitala and Niko Hansen for the first part of the 2017 season on Columbus Crew SC.
- Collen Warner was a part of Minnesota’s roster for its inaugural season in MLS in 2017 and stayed with the team through 2018, playing 42 games in total with a goal and an assist.
- Jacori Hayes and Michael Barrios were on FC Dallas together from 2017–2019. Kellyn Acosta was also with FC Dallas for 2017 and 2018.
- Stephen Beitashour and Tyler Miller both played for LAFC in 2018 and 2019.