Minnesota United will be hosting a combine style tryout for their MLS NEXT Pro team, MNUFC2. For those interested in trying out for the team, please read all of the information below before applying. Once you have read the instructions below, you can register for the MNUFC2 tryout HERE. Good luck and go Loons!
Registration details are as follows:
- Registration will open on December 7, 2021.
- Applicants must have registration complete, paid, and submitted by Sunday, December 12 at 11:59 p.m. CT.
- Applicants will receive a decision by Wednesday, December 15.
- Players not selected to the combine will receive a full refund for the tryout fee.
- Players MUST submit their playing resume or CV to firstname.lastname@example.org ahead of acceptance.
Other important information for MNUFC2 tryouts are as follows:
- The tryout will consist of each participant training in four (4) guaranteed training sessions, competing in small and large sided scrimmages to impress MNUFC2 staff.
- The registration fee for one (1) open tryout event is $180.
- In addition to the registration fee of $180, participants are responsible for all costs including: airfare, lodging, transportation to the specific event, food, and other incurred travel costs. Also, MNUFC will not help with any Visa’s or letters of invitation.
- Players must come prepared for the tryout with their own shoes, socks, shorts, gloves, shins pads or other equipment related to their position.
- MNUFC2 will provide a number t-shirt/penny for participants that must be worn at ALL TIMES while competing.
- Make sure you register at your preferred position.
- Coaching staff will do their best to play players at the position they have registered for.
- Refunds will only be issued in the event the tryout is canceled.
If you have any outstanding questions, please contact email@example.com.