Who We Are
When you become part of Minnesota United’s academy system, you join a program committed to excellence. Just one look at our badge tells you all you need to know:
- The Mississippi River runs through the crest, just as it runs through our state. It speaks to the adaptability of MNUFC players, as well as their ability to push through tough circumstances.
- The silver plates on either side of the river represent the taconite mined right here in Minnesota, symbolizing the strength and stability of our club.
- The 11 feathers on the wing of the Loon represent a united team, one that can only function when every member works in concert toward our goals.
- The North Star represents leadership and bravery, attributes our club seeks to identify and foster in both players and staff.
- To tie everything together, the eye of the loon puts a unique punctuation mark at the end of it all. At MNUFC, we do things our own way. The environment we live in, the way in which we conduct ourselves, and the challenges we face are unique to our club. No matter how cold it gets, our passionate pursuit of excellence burns within us, always.