SEASON TICKET HOLDER AGREEMENT
The following terms and conditions (the “Agreement”) apply to the Minnesota United FC Season Ticket Holder Program. In this Agreement, “Minnesota United FC” means the professional Major League Soccer team operated by Minnesota United Soccer Club, LLC and “Season Ticket Holder” (including “STH,” “Itasca Society Member,” “Season Ticket Member”) means an individual or entity that has purchased or is in possession of a Season Ticket(s). A “Season” shall mean the regular season of Minnesota United FC as determined by Major League Soccer (“MLS”) each year, but shall exclude pre-season and post-season. The breach of any of the terms and conditions contained herein will automatically terminate the grant of license and benefits provided by the Season Ticket(s).
PAYMENT TERMS AND AUTOMATIC RENEWAL
By purchasing a Season Ticket, you are joining the Minnesota United FC Season Ticket Holder Program that will renew every year under the following payment terms. INDIVIDUALS OR ENTITIES WHO SELECT A SEASON TICKET EXPRESSLY AUTHORIZE THE INITIAL AND CONTINUED PAYMENTS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THEIR SELECTED PAYMENT PLAN FOR THE CURRENT SEASON AND FOR EACH SUBSEQUENT SEASON, UNTIL SUCH TIME AS THEY CHOOSE TO OPT-OUT OF THEIR SEASON TICKET AS PROVIDED HEREIN.
- PAYMENT PLAN.
Season Ticket Holders may use one of two payment plans. A credit card is required for each Season Ticket Holder Account, including American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa (each a “Credit Card”).
- Monthly Installment Plan. Season Ticket Holders may pay for the cost of their Season Ticket(s) for the following Season by making twelve (12) equal payments commencing on August 1st, with the next payment being due on the first day of each of the 11 next months. These twelve (12) monthly payments may be made using a Credit Card. If a Season Ticket Holder wishes to pay by check, they must submit the first month’s payment through their online account using a Credit Card, and then must ensure that MNUFC receives the check for each subsequent month before the payment is due. If a check is received after a credit card is processed for the monthly payment, MNUFC will refund any prior payments due to Season Ticket Holder.
- Lump Sum Plan. Season Ticket Holder may also pay for the cost of their Season Ticket(s) for the upcoming Season by payment in full using a Credit Card. If a Season Ticket Holder wishes to pay in full by check, they must submit the first month’s payment through their online account using a Credit Card, and then submit a check for the lump sum owed for the remainder of the cost of the Season Ticket.
The Season Ticket Account will automatically renew as a monthly installment payment plan. If Season Ticket Holder wishes to pay for their Season Ticket(s) for subsequent seasons by payment in full, Season Ticket Holders must contact the MNUFC Ticket Sales & Services Department prior to the July 31st renewal deadline.
- LATE-PURCHASER SEASON TICKET DUES.
- Full Season. Any Season Ticket Holder that purchases Season Tickets after July 31 for the subsequent season will be required to make equal monthly payments for the months remaining until July 1. Once the plan renews, it will revert to a 12-month payment plan. (For example, if season ticket is purchased in August, the account will be placed on an 11-month payment plan for that year only.)
- Pro-Rated. Season Tickets purchased on a date after the first Regular Season home match has been played in a current Season may be eligible for reduced Season Ticket dues. Please contact the MNUFC Ticket Sales & Services Department for further details regarding pro-rated Season Ticket dues.
- AUTOMATIC TICKET RENEWAL.
WITH THE PURCHASE OF A SEASON TICKET, SEASON TICKET HOLDER AGREES TO ENTER INTO AN AUTOMATIC RENEWAL SEASON TICKET PROGRAM. THROUGH THIS PROGRAM, SEASON TICKET HOLDERS WILL HAVE THEIR SEASON TICKET(S) AUTOMATICALLY RENEWED FOR THE UPCOMING SEASON EACH JULY 31ST, UNTIL SUCH TIME AS THEY CHOOSE TO OPT-OUT OF THEIR SEASON TICKET(S) IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PROCEDURES SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT.
- RENEWAL NOTICE. Minnesota United FC will send a renewal notice to Season Ticket Holders at least 30 days prior to July 31st each year. This renewal notice will specify any changes to the price of the Season Ticket(s) for the upcoming Season as well as any other material changes to the Season Ticket benefits. Minnesota United FC reserves the right to introduce new pricing and benefits before each season, in phases or at once before the renewal deadline.
- OPT-OUT. Season Ticket Holders may opt-out of their Season Ticket(s) for the upcoming Season any time before July 31st by providing an opt-out notice to the MNUFC Ticket Sales & Services Department, either by calling 763.4SOCCER, sending an email to email@example.com, or by mail to 4150 Olson Memorial Highway, Suite 300, Golden Valley, MN 55422. Any Season Ticket Holder who opts-out of the next Season will retain Season Ticket Holder status for the remainder of the current Season and any outstanding or future Season Ticket payments relating to the current Season must be paid by the Season Ticket Holder. Any Season Ticket Holder who opts-out of the next Season will lose Season Ticket Holder status for the subsequent season. If notice of cancellation is not received by Minnesota United FC within the time frame specified above, the Season Ticket Holder’s ticket(s) shall be automatically renewed for the upcoming Season and the Season Ticket Holder’s first payment shall be due and payable in accordance with the Payment Plan set forth above.
- CANCELLATION. Season Ticket Holders may cancel their Season Ticket(s) at any time during a Season for any reason with 30 days’ notice by providing a cancellation notice to the MNUFC Ticket Sales & Services Department, either by calling 763.4SOCCER, sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail to 4150 Olson Memorial Highway, Suite 300, Golden Valley, MN 55422. Any Season Ticket Holder who cancels their Season Ticket(s) will not receive any refunds for any installment payments made prior to the cancellation and will have all Season Ticket benefits suspended at the time of cancellation.