Allianz Field in the Midway neighborhood of Saint Paul will offer unique opportunities for fans to ride or walk to matches. Located just 7.5 miles from downtown Minneapolis and 5 miles from downtown St. Paul, Allianz Field is centrally located to reach fans throughout the Twin Cities area.
- Car – The stadium is located along I-94, which cuts through Minneapolis and Saint Paul. Fans from across the state can hop on the highway and drive directly to Allianz Field.
- Bus – Metro Transit A Line service and local bus Route 16 allow transportation options most of the day for commuters along the University and Snelling routes.
- Light Rail – The Green Line light rail transit line has a stop at the stadium site.
- Bike – Live within biking range of the proposed site? Perfect! Allianz Field is designed to store bikes safely and encourage green travel to and from the facility.
- Park-and-Ride – Minnesota United is committed to making access to the stadium as easy as possible. There are plans to provide a park-and-ride experience similar to the State Fair’s for Minnesota United matches.