All alcohol sales within the gates of TCF Bank Stadium will end at the 75-minute mark for Minnesota United matches. Minnesota United staff members strongly encourage all fans to exercise responsible consumption of alcoholic beverages. Fans should be aware of the following policies during Minnesota United matches and all major events:
- Stadium management reserves the right to change these policies and procedures at any time without warning.
- Any fan that shows signs of impairment and/or intoxication may not be allowed to enter or may be removed from TCF Bank Stadium and subject to arrest.
- No alcoholic beverages can be brought inside the stadium. Any attempt to bring alcohol inside the stadium or possession of an alcoholic beverage not purchased from TCF Bank Stadium may result in ejection.
- No alcoholic beverages served inside the stadium can be taken outside the Stadium.
- State of Minnesota law prohibits the sale of alcoholic beverages to persons under 21 years of age. All fans should be prepared to show proper identification to the concessionaire staff member.
- Concessionaire staff members reserve the right to deny services to fans that show signs of impairment and/or intoxication.
- Fans providing alcoholic beverages to persons less than 21 years of age may be ejected from TCF Bank Stadium and subject to arrest.
- Fans possessing alcohol that do not have proper identification when requested by a concessionaire or security staff member may be ejected.
- A maximum of two alcoholic beverages will be sold per person per transaction.
- It is the responsibility of each guest to ensure that they have a safe means of transportation when leaving the facility.
Guide, signal and service animals are welcome within the gates of the stadium. All other animals are prohibited from the interior of the stadium.
There are three (3) ATMs located along the main concourse of TCF Bank Stadium at gates A, C and E.
Baby changing stations can be found in all family restrooms within TCF Bank Stadium. Specific locations are on the concourse behind sections 101, 119, 127 and 144.
Bag Check will be offered at Williams Arena directly across Oak Street from the west end of the stadium. There will be a fee per bag. See map below for further directions.
Minnesota United has partnered with FOX 9/My29 and 1500 ESPN to broadcast its matches during the 2017 Major League Soccer season. Fans will be able to watch all non-nationally broadcast MNUFC matches on My29, and can listen to every match simulcast on 1500 ESPN. There will also be eight nationally broadcast matches. Find the full broadcast schedule here.
Fans are welcome to bring any non-flash, still cameras into the facilities to take pictures of the match or of the facility itself. Video cameras and tripods are prohibited. All cameras are subject to search and all camera cases are subject to the Bag Policy standards (defined earlier in this document).
Minnesota United along with Major League Soccer and TCF Bank Stadium are committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable sports and entertainment experience by promoting good sportsmanship through its athletes, coaches and spectators.
MLS fans have the right to expect an environment where:
- Fans are encouraged to cheer, sing and otherwise support their club while remaining respectful and courteous to their fellow patrons, referees and opposing club fans and players.
- Fans enjoy the soccer experience free from fighting, thrown objects, attempts to enter the playing field, political or inciting messages and disorderly behavior, including foul, sexist, racial, obscene or abusive language or gestures.
- Fans comply with requests from stadium staff regarding stadium policies and emergency response procedures.
- Fans promptly and carefully return the ball to a stadium staff member or the ball kid on the sidelines in the event that a soccer ball enters the stands.
- Alcoholic beverages are consumed in a responsible manner and only by those of legal age.
- Fans conduct themselves in a lawful manner to avoid incidents in the stadium and in the parking lots.
ANY PERSON FAILING TO ABIDE BY THIS CODE OF CONDUCT IS SUBJECT TO SANCTIONS, INCLUDING EJECTION, BANISHMENT AND ARREST.
In addition to the MLS Fan Code of Conduct, the league has created a Pledge to Fans that protects fans’ rights within and around the facility.
MLS Pledge to Fans
- Be able to watch the match in a safe, clean and healthy environment.
- Be treated in a courteous, consistent and professional manner.
- Be treated with dignity and respect by other spectators attending the match and those organizing the event.
- Be able to “Support” his or her club, provided that the support is in good taste and neither adversely impacts the event experience of fellow spectators nor negatively impacts the match.
- Expect displays of good sportsmanship.
- Expect timely and accurate information related to the match.
TCF Bank Stadium
420 SE 23rd Ave
Minneapolis, MN 55455
From the South:
Head north on 35W and exit on University Ave SE. Take a right on University Ave SE. Follow University Ave SE for 1.2 miles. The stadium will be on the left.
From the East:
Head west on I-94 and exit on Huron Blvd SE. Follow Huron Blvd until University Ave. The stadium will be across University Ave on your left.
From the North:
Head south on 35W and exit on University Ave SE. Take a left on University Ave SE. Follow University Ave SE for 1.2 miles. The stadium will be on the left.
From the West:
Head east on I-94 and exit on Huron Blvd SE. Follow Huron Blvd until University Ave. The stadium will be across University Ave on your left.
If you need assistance during the match, please ask any event staff representative.
Service animals must be harnessed, leashed or tethered, unless these devices interfere with the service animal's work or the individual's disability prevents using these devices. In that case, the individual must maintain control of the animal through voice, signal or other effective controls.
Accessible Seating Areas
Lower Level (all locations are at concourse level unless noted): 103, 107 (top and bottom), 108 (bottom only), 109, 110, 112-117, 121, 123-129, 133-143, 145, 150 Upper Level (all locations are at the top of the sections): 201-210, 213-224, 226-236
The arranged drop-off point for any guests with disabilities is located on the westbound lane of University Ave near the intersection with Oak Street.
Public elevators are available at all entrances to TCF Bank Stadium and are accessible to guests with disabilities.
Every request must be submitted through the team’s donation request form, available by clicking this link.
Fans that refuse to follow the direction of Event Staff or designated security or fail to comply with the Fan Code of Conduct may be subject to ejection without refund, revocation of season tickets and may be in violation of city ordinances, resulting in possible arrest and prosecution.
Please report an emergency to the nearest event staff representative.
Being prepared in the event of an emergency is one of the most important things to remember. Please make yourself familiar with the closest exit or emergency exit in your area. In the event you are separated in an evacuation, parties should pre-designate a meeting location outside the stadium. If you have any question about the nearest exit locations, please ask one of the Event Staff for assistance. Always remember to remain calm and follow the instructions of the staff and public address announcements. For everyone’s safety please evacuate your area in an orderly manner. (see evacuation map)
For further information regarding a Minnesota United match day please email INFO@MNUFC.COM or call us at 763.4SOCCER.
First Aid stands are located on the concourse near entry gates A, C and E. Additionally, first aid teams can be found throughout the concourse.
For the convenience of guests with disabilities, all gates are equipped with accessible lines provided to minimize wait times. These lines are clearly marked by signs and are for the use of guests with disabilities and their companions only.
Gates A through E run clockwise around the stadium.
Gate Opening Time
Unless otherwise stated, gates to TCF Bank Stadium will open 90 minutes before Minnesota United home matches.
- On Match Day:
Lost and found is located at the Minnesota United Information Table behind Section 7. Items may be turned into the Information Table or any Minnesota United Event Staff Member.
- Non-Match Days:
Any unclaimed items remaining after the conclusion of a Minnesota United match day will be placed at the 24-Hour Security Office at TCF Bank Stadium just inside Jackson County stadium entrance. Please contact Minnesota United directly at 763.4SOCCER for more information.
*Any unclaimed items remaining after the conclusion of the season will be donated or properly disposed of.*
Official Minnesota United team merchandise is available at in-stadium team stores on home match days. Team stores open at gate open and are located around TCF Bank Stadium:
- On the West Plaza
- Section 142
- Section 139
- Section 129
- Section 125
- Section 117
- Section 113
- Section 109
- Section 107
Any jersey purchased in a team store can be brought to the stores at sections 117 or 129 for customization.
In addition to match day sales, Minnesota United merchandise is also available on the team website at: mnufc.com/shop
Parking will be available in various surface lots and parking ramps surrounding TCF Bank Stadium. On Minnesota United game days, drivers should anticipate congestion and delays while travelling to/from and around campus. Carpooling and alternate methods (transit, bike, walk) are highly recommended.
Because of limited road capacity around the stadium, fans should anticipate that streets around campus will be congested for about one hour after the game. Incidents on the roadways or freeways can increase exiting time.
Guests using accessible parking are encouraged to park in the University Ave Ramp on match day. Golf cart service will be provided to and from the stadium for any guests who require it. For any other parking questions, please contact the Gopher Ticket Office at 612.626.8080 or toll free at 1.800.UGOPHER.
University Parking Facility Map:
Fans are reminded that attempting to enter or access the playing field without the proper credentials may be considered trespassing and is grounds for immediate ejection and arrest.
Prohibited items must be returned to vehicles or disposed of before entering the stadium. There are no provisions to check items at the gates and items abandoned outside the gates will be confiscated.
The following is a list of items that are prohibited in TCF Bank Stadium:
- Aerosol cans
- Animals (except service animals)
- Backpacks, luggage, grocery bags, duffel bags, large bags, large purses or large camera cases. View Bag Policy
- Balls (beach balls, footballs, baseballs, etc.)
- Banners (see Supporter Section Policy)
- Beverages, beverage containers or liquids (cans, bottles or boxes)
- Camcorders and tripods
- Cameras with lenses over six inches long
- Cans, bottles, thermoses
- Coolers of any kind, including small soft pack coolers
- Illegal drugs
- Laptops, iPads, tablets or other large electronic devices
- Laser pointers
- Markers (permanent) and/or paint
- Noisemaking devices (see Supporter Section Policy)
- Objects that can be used as projectiles (sticks, bats, clubs, poles, frisbees, etc.)
- Sticks or flag poles (see Supporter Section Policy)
- Selfie sticks
- Tobacco products
- Video cameras
*Other items that may risk the safety or viewing/listening enjoyment of the guests may be prohibited.*
Banners, Flags, and Signs
- Banners, flags and signs are permitted and encouraged within the Supporters Sections (Sec. 123 – 127) of the stadium provided they comply with the following requirements:
- All banners, flags and signage are subject for inspection before entry to the stadium to ensure there are no safety concerns and comply with the below requirements.
- Banners must be event-related and may not be commercial or political in nature; banners may not include advertisements, logos or political endorsements/slogans.
- Banners may not contain images, words or other information that is (or could be construed as being) derogatory, obscene, profane, indecent, vulgar, offensive, graphic, dangerous, inappropriate, objectionable or in “poor taste.”
- Banners may not interfere with the view or enjoyment of others and are not allowed to block the view of multiple seats.
- Banners may not block concourse areas or stairways within the seating bowl.
- Banners may not be constructed of wood, metal or any other material that could cause harm to others.
- Banners (or parts thereof) may not be used as projectiles.
Banners may be hung only with the permission of club and stadium management. If approved, banners may be hung only with rope, string or plastic ties and may not block any existing signage or vent, or damage any stadium walls, paint, railings, glass, etc.
- Musical instruments or any types of noisemaking devices used in the Supporters Sections must be preapproved by Minnesota United or are otherwise not permitted inside TCF Bank Stadium. This includes, but is not limited to, items such as whistles, musical instruments, vuvuzelas, air horns, speakers, megaphones and other electronic sound devices.
- Once approved, noisemaking devices may only be used in the Supporter Sections (Sec. 123-127) of the stadium.
- Noisemakers that are not preapproved and/or are used outside of the designated areas will be confiscated.
Sticks and Flag Poles
- All flag poles or banners on poles must be constructed of hollow PVC pipe poles.
- All poles are not to be used as projectiles or in any sort of fashion that may endanger fans, players or staff.
All Minneapolis/St. Paul public transportation is accessible to people with disabilities. For more information on using the bus or light rail to get to TCF Bank Stadium, please reference the Public Transportation section of the Fan Guide. A public paratransit service is available for people with disabilities. Metro Mobility is the door-to-door public transportation system for people with disabilities in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area and certain adjoining suburbs. For more information call 651.602.1111.
Matches are broadcast on 1500 ESPN.
In accordance with MLS, Minnesota United and TCF Bank Stadium security, patrons may not exit and re-enter TCF Bank Stadium using the same ticket. There will be no exceptions for this policy.
Public restrooms are located along the main concourse of TCF Bank Stadium and are all ADA accessible. ADA-accessible family restrooms can be found behind sections 101, 119, 127 and 144.
Tobacco use of any kind is not permitted within the perimeter of TCF Bank Stadium at any time before, during or after the match. In addition to tobacco products, the use of e-cigarettes and vaporizers on the premises is prohibited.
Supporter Section Policies (Sections 123 – 127 home team & Section 101 visiting team)
Minnesota United Supporters Groups are encouraged to shout, cheer and show their team pride while maintaining a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for all fans. The items listed below are privileges that are granted to all supporter groups that are seated within the appropriate sections of the stadium.
Tailgating is currently prohibited for MNUFC home matches.
All patrons must have a reserved ticket for a disabled seating area. For ADA-accessible seating tickets, contact the Minnesota United Ticket Office at 763.4SOCCER (763.476.2237) or visit us online at MNUFC.COM/TICKETS.
Guests are strongly encouraged to call in advance of the match to ensure availability. To switch regular seating tickets to disabled seating tickets ON MATCH DAY please visit the Minnesota United Ticket Office located in the southwest corner of the stadium between the Big Stone and Carver county signs. Changes on match day will only be made if disabled seating tickets are still available.
Children Ticket Policy
Children 2 years old or younger are allowed free admission into MNUFC matches while accompanied by a ticketed adult.
Group of 10 or more are able to purchase group discounted tickets by visiting MNUFC.COM/TICKETS or by calling 763.4SOCCER. Fan experiences are also available based on size of group. Discounted group tickets must be purchased at least 24 hours in advance and are not available on match day.
This premium seat location provides a game day experience like no other. The seats place you mere feet from the field and player benches. The Pitchside Club includes an all-inclusive food and beverage experience made possible through in-seat service. Parking is also available through season long purchases.
This premium seat location provides an excellent elevated view directly above the player benches. Lower club seats include access to the M Club at TCF Bank Stadium along with a food and beverage experience. Parking is available through season long purchases.
These semi-private, “open air” suites are a perfect marriage of business and pleasure, designed to provide the atmosphere of the stadium while enjoying the privacy of a suite. This premium seating location includes 4-6 person suites, all-inclusive food and beverage through in-seat service, and parking passes. Each suite is equipped with radiant heat and HD televisions.
The ultimate in making an impression, our suites provide the perfect setting to entertain your clients or create memories with your family and friends. Suites include 14+ tickets, food and beverage catering and parking passes. Each suite is equipped with radiant heat and HD televisions.
Please visit MNUFC.COM/TICKETS or call 763.231.1984 for more information. Availability varies from match to match.
Season tickets for the 2017 Season at TCF Bank Stadium are available for purchase. For availability and pricing, please call 763.4SOCCER or visit the season tickets tab on MNUFC.COM. Minnesota United Season Ticket Holders receive a variety of benefits when joining the club. Some highlights include up to 30% savings on match tickets compared to individual match prices, 10% off MNUFC merchandise, exclusive season ticket holder gift, opportunity to purchase MLS playoff tickets, friendlies, tournament matches and additional events prior to the general public, access to exclusive season ticket holder events and seat selection priority at the new Midway Stadium.
Single Match Tickets
Single match tickets are available for all Minnesota United matches at MNUFC.COM/TICKETS or at the box office 2.5 hours before kickoff on the day of the match. The box office is located on the south side of TCF Bank Stadium between Big Stone and Carlton counties.
Will Call is located at the main ticket office at TCF Bank Stadium between Big Stone and Carlton counties. Will Call is open three hours prior to kickoff and closes at halftime of each home match.
A government or school issued ID must be shown to pick up tickets at Will Call.
Third-Party Will Call Policy:
All will-call tickets left by a third party must leave a contact name and phone number.
Umbrellas are prohibited from the stadium. Those that bring them to the gate will be asked to return them to their vehicles.
Fans are not permitted to bring firearms or any other weapons to TCF Bank Stadium. Law enforcement officials staffed at the event are permitted to bring firearms inside the stadium if they are designated by their department and are in compliance with Minnesota officer standards and training board requirements.