WORKING FROM HOME
Bring a little Minnesota United swag into your home office with these Zoom backgrounds and Slack icons that are sure to wow your coworkers and friends.
|Loon Eye Red||#DF2426|
- From your desktop, click your workspace name in the top left.
- Select Preferences.
- Customize your theme and share it with others.
- Enter any six-digit HTML color value, or click a color swatch to choose from the color picker.
Share a custom Slack theme
Your custom theme will only be visible to you, but you can share it with other teammates by clicking the Copy button below Copy and paste these values to share your custom theme with others. Paste your theme into any channel or direct message and members can click the Switch button from their desktop to start using it.
- From your desktop, open the emoji picker by clicking the smiley face icon in the message field.
- Click Add Emoji.
- Click Upload Image and select a file.
- Under Give it a name, enter a name for your emoji, then click Save.
See the custom emoji uploaded in your workspace by clicking the Slack icon at the top of the emoji picker.
- Click the photo you want to open and save it
- In Zoom, click the upward arrow, next to the Stop Video icon.
- Select Choose Virtual Background
- Click the + in the top right corner and select the photo
- Check the Mirror my video box, the image will look mirrored to you, but will appear normal to the person viewing your video feed