Minnesota United, Surly Brewing Company and the City of Saint Paul have teamed up to host a community clean up event beginning at 3:30 p.m. on Friday, October 1.
Fans and community members will come together in the Midway community to pick up trash and debris around Allianz Field and the surrounding neighborhoods.
- Volunteers will park in Lots B and C on the West side of Allianz Field.
- Volunteer check-in will begin at 3:00 PM.
- Volunteer check-in will be located on the North side of Allianz Field outside of the Brew Hall.
- Volunteers will be provided with gloves and bags.
- The first 100 volunteers will receive a Surly Gives a Damn t-shirt.
Clean Up Details
- Volunteers will be split into groups and given designated areas to clean up.
- Volunteers will be assigned a designated clean up area.
- Clean up collection areas will be marked along the route for volunteer trash disposal.
Post Clean Up
- A post-event happy hour will be held inside The Brew Hall.
- All volunteers will receive their first beer for free, courtesy of Surly Brewing Company.