Minnesota United is committed to supporting non-profit organizations and programs in Minnesota that have a positive impact on our community. Donations are an integral way for MNUFC to give back and help those in need. The following policy was created to maintain consistency and maximize efficiency for organizations asking for Minnesota United’s support.
- Only requests submitted through the online form will be accepted. We do not accept phone calls, emails, faxes or mailed considerations.
- Requests must be received by MNUFC at least six (6) weeks in advance of the event.
- Requester must be a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization located in the state of Minnesota.
- Organizations must support or benefit soccer, education, inclusivity & diversity, environment & sustainability or underserved youth & families.
- Must be willing to pick up the donation item from the MNUFC front office in Golden Valley, Minnesota. Shipping is not an option.
- Requests must be for fundraising purposes only: raffle, live or silent auctions.
Requests related to the following are INELIGIBLE:
- Awards, prizes or incentive programs (PTO festivals, graduation and prom parties, employee appreciation, etc.)
- Individuals or individual pursuits, fraternal, labor or political groups.
- Requests for operating expenses and monetary donations.
- Third-party fundraising or campaigns (walks or runs, fundraising teams, etc.)
Request Restrictions and Fulfillment
- MNUFC will not accept items, including player cards or photos, to be autographed by the players.
- Donations are limited to one request per organization during each calendar year.
- You will receive a notification when your request is processed. Please do not call or email on the status of your donation.
- If accepted, donations will be available for pick up two (2) weeks before the date of your event.
- Decisions made by MNUFC are final.