Minnesota United is committed to supporting non-profit organizations and programs in Minnesota that have a positive impact on our community. Donations are an integral way for United to give back, and help those in need. The following policy was created to maintain consistency and maximize efficiency for the organizations asking Minnesota’s support.
Making a Request
- All requests must be submitted through our online system. Requests submitted via email, fax, mail or phone will NOT be considered.
- Please keep in mind that completion of the online form does not guarantee a donation.
- Minnesota United FC does not accept grant or sponsorship requests.
- Organizations are limited to one request a year.
- Requests must be received at least 6 weeks prior to the event date.
- Requests must be submitted with a Tax ID number.
How can I submit my donation requests?
Only online donation request submissions will be accepted.
How much time prior to the event do I need to submit my donation request?
Requests must be submitted 6 weeks in advance.
Can I call to ensure my request was received?
Unfortunately, no phone calls, faxes or emails will be accepted.
How many donations can I receive in one year?
Organizations are limited to one request per year.
How many weeks prior to my event can I expect a response?
Please allow us at least 4 weeks from the date you submitted your request to receive a response.
Can I send an item and have it signed by the team?
Unfortunately, we are unable to have such items signed. Should you choose to still send an item, we cannot guarantee your item will be returned and we will not be responsible for lost items.