MOVEMENT TRAINING CENTER
The MNUFC Development Academy has designed the Soccer Movement Training Center to effectively train players to improve their speed, agility and explosiveness over the winter. The right training can not only make a player more competitive, but also leads to fewer injuries.
At MNUFC Training Centers, our Youth Development Staff works to construct a training environment that replicates the intensity of live matches. The activities revolve around physical literacy (agility, balance and coordination) and the development of motor skills while keeping it fun.
MOVEMENT TRAINING TOPICS:
- Forward, backward & side-to-side movements
- Controlling body limbs independently and collectively
- Change of direction
- Jumping with power
- Reaction speed
- Agility (combination of movements and reaction speed)
- Six weeks (one day per week), with 60 minute sessions each day
- Each session consists of multiple activities
- Short breaks