The Minnesota United Little Loons is a program designed to maximize the soccer experience for five- and six-year-old players. Research shows that players of this age need to have immediate exposure to the fun aspect of the game. Our curriculum is based on teaching the fundamentals of the game in an environment that allows for creativity and fun!
LITTLE LOONS CAMP FOCUSES ON TWO AREAS
- Activities that revolve around physical literacy (agility, balance and coordination)
- Movement-based activities that promote development of motor skills
- Small-sided games to promote safe and healthy competition
- Ball-related exercises that promote controlled body movements and ball control technique
- Creative play-based games that elicit fun and keep the your players focused
- 4 days - 75-minute Sessions
- Each session consist of multiple activities
- Several short breaks
The program can be hosted by any sports organization/facility that has the ability to provide a suitable field.