The Minnesota United stadium in the Midway neighborhood of St. Paul will offer unique opportunities for fans to ride or walk to matches. Located just 7.5 miles from downtown Minneapolis and 5 miles from downtown St. Paul, Midway Stadium is centrally located to reach more fans from throughout the Twin Cities area.
- Car – The stadium is located along I-94, which cuts through Minneapolis and St. Paul. Fans from across the state can hop on the Interstate highway and drive directly to Midway stadium.
- Bus – Metro transit bus routes run by the Midway location off Interstate 94. Fans can park outside the midway location and ride the bus into midway for gameday. There are also plans for an arterial bus rapid transit line (BRT) to put in place near the stadium.
- Train – The Green Line light rail transit line has a stop at the stadium site. Save on gas and parking and save time by riding the light rail into the area on match day.
- Bike – Live within biking range of the proposed site? Perfect! The stadium is designed to store bikes safely and encourage green travel to and from the facility.
- Park-and-Ride – Minnesota United is committed to making access to the stadium as easy as possible. There are plans to provide a similar park-and-ride experience to the State Fair for Minnesota United matches.